Injury

Void's POV:

I didn't care if Scott was planning on attacking me any time soon. All I care about is Y/n ( Your name ) being okay.

I was sat at the hospital outside Y/n's room waiting for the doctor to come with her results. The doctor walked out with a worried expression on her face.

" She's going to be okay, but she hit her head hard so that might cause some affect on her. I nodded and she walked away.

I went straight into her room and saw her head bandaged up and big plasters on her arms. She had small, pipes under neath her nose allowing her to breathe in oxygen.

I tried to fight back my tears but watching her like this  breaks my heart. I held her hand and kissed it.
" Please wake up Y/n, I need you."

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to the most painful headache. My vision was blurry for a second but I regained consciousness. I looked around and realised I was in the hospital.

I saw Void and my eyes lit up.
" Void?!",

Void quickly looked up at me and hugged me gently. I finally feel safe in his arms, I never want to leave him again.
" Omg Y/n! I was so worried I'd lost you, "

I could hear the pain in his voice and how much he tried to fight his tears. With all the strength I have I hugged him back. He sat on the bed and I just cuddled next to him whilst he played with my hair.

He looked down at me,
" I should of saved you, I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry,"

" No you did save me, you saved me from my pack, you saved me from feeling alone and the feeling of not being cared for,"

I hugged Void tighter to comfort him. Suddenly, Scott and the pack rushed in ruining the moment.

Scott asked,
" Y/n! Are you okay?! What are you doing with Void?!,"

I looked at them all in confusion.
" I'm sorry who are you?! I think you have the wrong person,"

Stiles pushed through them and looked at me with puppy eyes, why does he look like Void?
" Y/n? That's Scott your brother, do you know me?,"

I shook my head in confusion, I snapped back into reality,
" Okay, if you don't mind please leave, I don't know what this game is but it's not funny, now leave,"

They all left and I felt a bit dizzy from talking. I put my hand on my head because the pain rushed through my head. Void noticed and gently rubbed my cheek.
" You need to rest, "

I nodded and led back down. Void stayed beside me as he was stoking my forehead gently, slowly making me fall asleep. I love him, I love Void so much.

Note:

Yes! I know I'm evil!

I will try and post more often!