16

Jimin POV 

I sat in the car patiently waiting for my dongsaeng to finish changing his clothes. This morning he had looked so adorable and cute in my graphic tee that I actually felt sad knowing that he was going to take it off. My semi-possessive side wanted to just keep him hidden away in my apartment so I could come home to him every night and just admire him walking around in my clothes.

My thoughts came to a halt as soon as I saw him exiting the building. The dark red suit and black dress shirt he put on made my innocent, shy co-worker look so sexy. I cursed under my breath as he walked over to my car, his left hand reaching up to touch his brown hair lightly as he opened the passenger door.

"Well don't you clean up nice?" I said as I took in his outfit from up close. My eyes lowered to take in his top and bottom slowly as I mentally smacked myself for staring at his thighs. I couldn't quite tell which one, but either my comment or gaze seemed to fluster him as he anxiously looked down and brushed his pants with a blush. "I'm serious, you look really good in that suit," I expressed with a warm smile, my left hand reaching over to adjust his shirt collar that had folded slightly. "There we go."

"T-thank you, Jiminie hyung," he mumbled as his cheeks darkened, a cute smile tugging at his lips.

"Now I wish I had tinted windows," I murmured as I merged back onto the main road.

"Oh, because t-the sun is starting to come out?" Jungkook asked as he glanced up at the sky.

"No. Because you'll distract the other drivers and cause an accident wearing that," I joked as I stretched my arm over to shield him playfully.

"W-what?! No I w-won't. N-nobody's looking at me, hyung," my dongsaeng muttered softly with a giggle as he swatted my hand away, glancing out the window to check.

"Well I'm right next to you, so maybe I should be worried about you distracting me," I rasped as I winked at him.

"Then don't l-look at me," Jungkook instructed as he covered his eyes cutely with his hands, only making his mouth, nose, and hair visible to me. I chuckled as I pulled up to a four way intersection, my head turning to look over at him with a grin. I could tell he knew I was staring at him when I saw his thin, rosy lips curl into a bashful smile, his body turning away from me.

"I just can't help myself," I sighed dramatically as I stole another peek before I forced myself to face forward again as I stepped on the gas pedal.

I'm always looking at you...

Time Skip (At work)

Jungkook POV

I followed behind my Jiminie hyung with jaded steps as we walked into the station. He twirled his keys around his index finger casually as he whistled what sounded like the tune to a Taylor Swift song. I was terrible at remembering the names of songs and I was way too sleepy to try and wrack my brain this morning. When we rounded the corner, we both made a silent agreement to take the stairs when a crowd of people rushed into the elevator.

My cute co-worker ascended the staircase with a light jog, adding in a few skips each time he made it to the top of one of the levels. It amazed me that he had so much energy this early in the morning. On a Tuesday! The week had just barely begun and he was coming into work whistling and prepared to jog up the ten flights of stairs to his office. I only needed to go up eight flights of stairs and by the fifth one, I had slowed down to a lazy walk.

"You okay down there?" I heard my hyung ask from above, his tiny giggle echoing in the stairwell.

"Yeah...just f-fine," I answered as I pulled myself up the next set of stairs, leaning on the railing for support. For some reason, I felt even more tired than usual. Which might very well have something to do with the nightmare I had last night. They seemed to take a lot out of me and it was rather difficult to shake it sometimes.