Chapter 5

Jackson POV

        It was Friday night and Jackson was overly excited for his date with Mark. As soon as he got home, he showered, brushed his teeth, and chose the perfect outfit that consisted of a black t-shirt, and black jeans, with his favorite boots and his favorite snapback that read "WANG".

"So have you decided where you two are going yet?" Asked Jinyoung.

"Dinner, then im not sure..." Jackson replied while spraying on his cologne.

"Jaebum said his favorite food is pizza, if that helps you at all." Jinyoung said smiling at Jackson.

"Ah, jinjja? I love pizza too!" Jackson hugged Jinyoung and thanked him before leaving his room to go meet Mark.

He ran till he was outside, then walked the rest of the way to the gate. Mark wasn't there yet, so he quietly watched the traffic zoom by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark POV

        Mark walked into his room with Jaebum and began looking through his drawers, he didn't have the richest family so his clothing options weren't any thing special. He began to get frustrated and sat down on his bed with his head in his hands.

Jaebum could see the frustration on his face and got up to look through his own clothes.

"Here" Jaebum said handing him a blue t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and a blue snap back.

Mark looked at the clothes and back at Jaebum.

"These brands are kind of expensive, I can't wear these. I might ruin them." He said trying to hand them back to Jaebum.

Jaebum laid down on his bed, throwing his basketball in the air.

"Don't even worry about it. My eomma bought me them last time I was home, I never liked them much so I never wore them. They are still new." Jaebum said stopping long enough to smile at Mark.

He looked over the outfit again. "Are you sure?" Mark asked getting up.

Jaebum nodded and put his headphones in his ears. Mark quickly got in the shower and did every thing he had to do. He tied his shoes, then put his new snap back on before checking his outfit out in the mirror. He had to admit, he did look good.

He looked at his phone and it was almost time to meet Jackson out front by the gate. He grabbed his wallet, jacket, and said bye to Jaebum before leaving the room.

"Have fun!" Jaebum yelled after him laughing.

Mark ran down the stairs and into the cool evening air. He saw Jackson standing by the gate facing the traffic going by. Mark ran up behind him, putting his hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" Mark said.

"Yugyeomie?" Jackson answered turning to face Mark.

They shared a quick hug before Jackson grabbed his hand and led him to the nearest bus stop.

------------------------------------------------------------------

They stood silently waiting for the bus. Once it arrived, both boys hurriedly found seats near the back of the bus and were off to start their date.

"So where are we going?" Mark asked.

"To eat." Jackson replied simply.

Mark smiled at Jackson and squeezed his hand. They talked and laughed all the way to their stop.