Chapter 6

Mark began to blush as he stood watching Jackson undress.

"No. I'll just wait for you to get done." Mark replied as he sat on Jacksons bed.

Jackson smiled at Mark, got his clothes together and went into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Mark looked around the room at Jackson and Jinyoungs things. He picked up a magazine and began looking through it. He had read nearly the whole magazine by the time Jackson came out of the bathroom only wearing boxer briefs. He laid beside Mark.

"Do you sleep fully dressed?" Jackson asked with a smirk.

"N-no. I usually sleep in my boxers or pajama bottoms." Mark blushed.

Jackson reached down and unbuttoned Marks jeans. Then got up and proceeded to take them off. Mark blushed even more, raising himself up just enough for Jackson to pull his pants off. Jackson smiled and laid back beside him.

"You can take off your shirt." Jackson suggested.

Mark sat up pulling his shirt off and playfully dropping it on Jacksons face. Jackson took it and threw it on the floor. Mark cuddled up to Jacksons side and both fell asleep quickly.

        Jackson was the first to wake up the following morning. He looked down at the beautiful boy that was stretched out half way on top of him. Admiring every inch of Marks body that he could. He listened to the light snores coming from the sleeping boy. He breathed in the strawberry scent from Marks hair as he gently kissed the top of his head.

Jackson thought to himself  "Damn, i'm so lucky." He couldn't believe that he, Mr. Slut of the school, had fallin so hard for a boy he had just met. It wasn't like him to fall in love, but something about Mark just pulled him in and wasn't going to let go any time soon. He was screwed...

Mark soon woke up, feeling Jackson running his hand up and down his back. He laid there quietly. He liked the feeling of Jacksons embrace and wanted to stay that way forever.

Jackson picked up on it once he had snapped out of his small trance. Realizing that the light snoring that had been coming from Mark had stopped. He was the first to break the silence.

"Hey, you awake?" Jackson asked in a whisper.

Mark nodded, looking up and pecking him on the lips. Jackson smiled.

"So what do you want to do today?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know. We can hang out with the guys if you want." Mark said shrugging.

Jackson smiled. "Or...we could stay here like this all day." He hugged Mark tighter.

Mark nodded. "Yea, I like this a lot."

"Me too." Jackson agreed kissing him softly.

-------------------------------------------------------

So this was more of a filler chapter. Sorry it's been ages! I have been busy....and lazy. But hope you enjoyed the fluffyness! I need some ideas as to where to go next, so send me some please!