Chapter 7

They decided to spend the morning in Jacksons bed watching scary movies on his ipad. It was around 2 pm when they realized they hadn't eaten anything.

"Jackson, I don't know about you, but I could eat a cow." Mark said smiling and getting up.

"Do you want to go to the cafe?" Jackson asked, following suit,

"Sure. Should we see what the others are doing?" Mark asked pulling his shirt over his head.

"We can." Jackson smiled kissing Marks shoulder.

        They pulled on their clothes and left the room. Stopping at Marks room and knocking on the door.

"Where's your key? Jackson asked.

"I think its on my bed...or maybe in my bag..." Mark couldn't remember where he left it.

"Well, they aren't here anyway. Let's go eat." Jackson said pulling Mark away from the door.

        They got their food and sat at their normal table. Jackson pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent a group text asking where everyone was.

"I'm doing homework." Youngjae replied.

"I'm washing my sheets." Jaebum replied.

"I'm watching Jaebum wash his sheets. Lol." Jinyoung replied.

"I'm going to watch a movie with Bam Bam." Yugyeom replied.

        "Seems like everyone is busy." Jackson said showing Mark the texts. "Do you want to go to the mall?"

"Uh, sure." Mark said smiling. He had always hated the mall because he could only window shop.

"You dont sound sure....?" Jackson retorted.

"No, I'm sure. Sorry, I was just in my own little world." Mark took another bite of his food.

"Slow down, you dont want to choke." Jackson said jokingly.

Mark smiled and continued to eat.

        Both boys had finished eating and were now waiting for the bus to come along when Mark spotted Chanyeol, Sehun, and a shorter brunette boy who was jumping around and being as loud as Chanyeol.

        "Hey Mark, I thought you were going to hang out with us today?" Chanyeol questioned as he approached Jackson and Mark.

"I was and I meant to tell you I already had plans, but I forgot. I'm sorry." Mark apologized bowing at the two giants and the little chihuahua.

Chanyeol smiled and patted him on the back, resting his hand there. "It's ok." He said grinning.

Jackson and the little chihuahua both getting slightly jealous.

"Yah!" Jackson said pouting. "Nice to see you too Chanyeol. Sehun. Baekhyun..."

Chanyeol smirked. "Hi playboy."

"Hi Jackson." Both Sehun and Baekhyun said smiling.

        What Mark didnt know is that Jackson and Chanyeol both had a thing for Baekhyun last year that lead to a violent "mess". In the end Baekhyun chose the giant with the big ears over the cocky play boy.