Chapter 10

JACKSON'S POV

        It was already late in the week and he had hardly spent any time with Mark, other than at lunch. He missed his cute boy so he decided to text him.

To Mark ❤: I miss you.

He sat on his bed waiting for a response. Finally his phone dinged.

From Mark ❤: 😆 I miss you too.

To Mark ❤: Are you busy?

Jackson didn't have to wait for him to reply this time.

From Mark ❤: I'm just finishing up my homework.

To Mark ❤: You should come to my room. Jinyoung isn't here and I'm bored 😒😞

Jackson had homework to do as well, but he hardly ever did it and when he did it was always last minute.

From Mark ❤: If I come to your room, can we order pizza? 👀

Jackson laughed to himself.

To Mark ❤: Only if you stay the night with me. 😏

        Jackson didn't get an automatic reply like he had been, instead a few minutes passed and someone was knocking on the door. He got up and opened it quickly. Mark smiled and quickly pushed him in the room before kissing him deeply.

"Hey" Jackson said smiling. He took the bag Mark was holding and tossed it on his bed.

"Hey" Mark said smiling back as he looked around the room. "Where's Jinyoung?"

"I'm not sure, but I did text him to tell him that you were staying here tonight so he should stay with Jaebum." Jackson explained.

"Who said I was staying?" Mark smirked.

"I just assumed that if you really wanted pizza, you'd stay." Jackson replied. He grabbed his phone looking for the number of the pizza place that would deliver.

Mark smiled and kissed Jacksons cheek. "Let's get a pepperoni, olive and bacon pizza."

"Sounds good to me." Jackson said before pressing the call button and putting in their order. "We have about 45 minutes."

Mark thought. "We should do something fun! After all, I feel like I haven't seen you much."

Jackson nodded. "I know. So what should we do?"

"Let's play Call of Duty?" Mark suggested.

Jackson wasn't very good at video games, but he wouldn't tell Mark no, so he nodded.

        They played until Jackson's phone rung and he picked it up. "Pizza is here, I'll go down and get it." He smiled and quickly got his shoes on before leaving the room.

Mark looked at how messy Jackson's side of the room was again, compared to Jinyoungs and smiled shaking his head. He started picking up Jackson's dirty clothes and putting them in the bin, and throwing away the trash in the trash bin. He had just thrown away the last bit of garbage when Jackson walked back in.

"One pepperoni, olive, and bacon pizza and a cookie pizza for dessert!" He sat it down on his desk. "Did you clean up?"

Mark nodded then stood up walking over to the pizza. "You needed to clean up. It was a mess in here." He said taking two slices of pizza and going back to sit on the bed.

"Maybe I like messy." Jackson smirked as he sat on the bed with his pizza.

        Within the next half an hour the entire large pizza was gone and both boys were stretched out on Jackson's bed.

"That was so good!" Mark said rubbing his stomach.

Jackson nodded in agreement. "We still have dessert too."

Mark groaned. "We can eat that later."

Jackson kissed Marks lips and smiled. They were cuddled up, just the way Jackson loved being. Mark yawned first, then Jackson followed it up.

"Maybe we should take a nap." Jackson said. He pulled the blankets up over both of them and soon they were asleep.

        The door opened and woke Jackson up.

"Hey. Sorry, I needed my uniform for tomorrow." Jinyoung said in a whisper. "Thanks for cleaning up too."

Jackson rolled his eyes and cuddled closer into Mark, who was still sleeping. "Turn the lights off and lock the door when you leave please."

Jinyoung nodded and did just that before leaving the room. Jackson fell back to sleep to the soft sounds of Marks breathing.

---------------------------------------------------------

MARK'S POV

        Marks alarm went off on his phone, but neither boy heard it. They awoke around 11:30 am. Mark grabbed his phone to check the time.

"Shit!" He said sitting up and shaking Jackson awake.

"Huh?" Jackson said still half asleep.

"We are so late! Get up! We have to go!" Mark said getting up. Before he could completely get up, Jackson pulled him back down.

"Just ten more minutes..." Jackson mumbled cuddling closer into Mark.

Mark sighed. They were already late. Ten more minutes wouldn't affect it much. He ran his fingers through Jackson's hair.

"You know we can just skip today..." Jackson said as he rested his head on Marks chest.

"And do what?" Mark asked curiously.

"Anything you want." Jackson smiled.

Mark thought for a minute. "Well...

---------------------------------------------------------

So this chapter wasn't quite finished and some how got published. (I possibly did it in my sleep) lol but its fine because I was struggling a bit with it and you all have waited so patiently through me being sick as fuck for the update, so thank you!

I'm going to try to update before my surgery (nothing too serious), so you guys won't be waiting forever again. But thanks for all the patience!

Hope you guys are still enjoying it!

Thanks for reading my gays!