Chapter1

*Hey yall, it is me! You amazing writer Iaadah21. Anyway, this is a new story and so like, view, vote and comment so i may continue the story* Thank you for following along the journey=)*

My feet jump off the board, the strong wooden oval spins against the water and I land back down. The crowd cheers in happiness and excitement seeing the trick I have done millions of times. I smile and wave before I lean my weight toward the back of the surfboard and I sail through the air.

Rocking music plays in the background from the stand with the two black speakers on the sturdy ground. The sunbeams down on the crystal blue waves splashing high in the air allowing me the opportunity to perform at the Aquarius Aquarium. I am one of the workers here at the aquarium who is known for being a fish whisperer and a talent for performing.

"And that is our Queen of the waves, Sarah Wavers." The announcer, Mike calls on the microphone standing next to the Dj at the music stand onshore.

I jump off my gold and blue surfing board and dive in the water. I surface and climb up back on the board. My arms start paddling through the water, swimming to shore.

I arrive at the shore and walk on the warm, soft sand that sticks in between my toes. I head to where my shoes and towel are. I wave and smile at the people I pass by. Many congratulate me and fan over my moves. some ask me how did I do this or that which I shrug and say it is always a surprise.

I bend down, one arm out to catch myself as I fall on my ass onto my white towel and grab my shoes putting them on. Once done, my eyes look out at the ocean view. Waves of blue and white rollover darker blue waters. Wind sweeps around in its crazy pattern and cools everyone from the hot sun. I stand back up on the sand, fold my towel in a nice square and hold my surfing board horizontal walking to the entrance.

I head inside while the tourists venture around the aquarium. I walk down the stairs and watch the children and parents interact with the fish. I stop to watch a small girl pet one of the baby stingrays.

"Sarah come, you have to see this," Jordan calls over to me from the backdoor.

I place my surfboard with Max a bodyguard that welcomes the guests in. I walk over and enter through the open door Jordan is keeping open. 

I run with her down the left hall to another area of the aquarium where we usually get the truck deliveries of the fish or food. I stop running watching thirty men hauling a big tank out of a white delivery rescue truck. 

There is already a lot of employees standing and observing the unloading of the new creature I suppose, judging by the size of the rectangle box. I shift back and forth to get a better look but I can't see anything.

The crowd follows the men into the room where we mostly observe for a few days a new animal. There are no windows except for the small rectangle window in the middle of the tank to the right side that can look into another tank where I usually do my shows.

I look about the darkroom and my gaze lands on Austin on the bridge at the side of the tank. I head up the stairs, that lead up to the bridge, for a better look.

I walk on the bridge and kneel on Austin's right side. Austins' brown light hair glows blue from the reflection of the water, deep blue eyes that glitter from the water lapse. 

He is wearing a black shirt, with beige khaki shorts and black with white strip converse. He is supposed to be wearing his red and grey suit like me. Everyone amongst the staff should be wearing a water suit.

"Hey." He greets me, his eyes glued to the thing that the men are having difficulty handling.

"Where is your suit?" he shrugs eyes concentrated on the big tank.

"What is going on?" I ask not seeing anything in the tank, just blue water.

"We found something very interesting." John, my boss kneels on my right side telling me.

John is 4 years older than me. He is wearing a vest with khaki shorts like Austin with combat boots. John is fine since he is the director but Austin on the other hand is not in his designated suit.

I hope John doesn't scream at me for Austin's lack of proper clothing.

I keep looking in the tank and slowly can make out a tail fin shine against the glass of the tank for a moment. Half of the men slip a bit almost making the tank fall on the ground.

"Hey!" I shout standing up and get the men's attention. It does and the boys gaze at me holding the tank still for a second. My cheeks heat up from the male attention but I don't let it bother me.

"Careful with the creature." They resume with what they were doing; walking to the yellow rectangle platform. One of the men pushes a green button behind him and the floor raises to the opening of the giant tank they are going to throw the new creature in.

They set the rectangle tank in their arms vertical, the man who pushed the button unclasped the top of the tank. The men lift the tank once more but tilt it forward to slide the creature out. The silence in this place is numbing to the ears except for the water lapping and grunts of the human males handling the giant glass rectangle.

The tank tilts all the way helping the creature to drop in. What I see next makes me gasp and kneel back down.

*What is it, I wonder? Is it an ordinary fish or what?

Comment down below what you think the creature is and read on to find out what it truly is.*