Chapter 16

*Alright readers, followers, and viewers, this chapter will be a back and forth between John's point of view and Sarah so please bear with me for this. Thank you=)*

3rd person

John gazes at the merman communicating with his Sarah. A dark glare stares and keeps looking at the dead fish. 

'If it wasn't for our little talk then I would have this fish killed' 

John visits the merman tank and sends the useless scientists away for some time alone with the fishboy. 

"Hey, there fishboy!" John calls to the bright tank. A dark shadow swims in the boss's view.

"I know you can talk." John's steel gaze meets the merman deep grey gaze.

You are correct. You also know who I really am.

"Yeah, the king of the Pacific ocean." he tucks in his chin chuckling.

Very funny. Why are you here?

"You can read my mind on that!" John allows his head to be accessed by the merman.

Hmm, very interesting. You and I both have quite the delicious taste in woman. you are correct it is best if she earns your trust along with me. 

"You have given her access to her siren self and I am not happy about it." John turns around angry.

A lot more than just you have seen me kiss her. Austin, I believe his name is.

"Yeah, but he is her friend. I am not going to get him killed." John looks over his shoulder.

I will do it then. I will keep her distracted while your servant kills the dolphin. It will be hard though.

"Why?" John turns on his heel.

Jordan heard you and Jack talking about getting rid of Stella. She will eventually tell Sarah. Also, better be ready to stop Sarah from running after Jack when the fish dies.

"Not to worry. Just keep up your magic and keep yourself a distance away from her will you?" John asks almost pleading to the creature.

Fine but I can't promise anything.

"Promise anything." John scoffs under his breath at the words.

Buzzz, Buzzz.

"Answer." the black screen lights up showing Jack's name.

'Finally.'

"Boss, I am outside."

"Enter and do it fast." sweet and poisonous words end the call.

John turns his back at the window and leans his elbows on his black chair. Eyes strained on the screen with two windows open. 

The one on the left is Sarah and the merman cuddling while the right is Jack entering the dolphin enclosure.

Jack lifts his head at the camera and raises his gun out. The dolphins are swimming around in the water, Stella in the middle looking at Jack.

The gun is aimed.

'One.' John counts in his head.

The merman leans in close to Sarah's lips. Her gaze on his lips as well.

'Two.'

Right thumb cocks the pistol. Stella starting to flap her fins and the young dolphin's circle.

'Three.'

The Merman whispers something under his breath to Sarah.

'Four.'