An accidental shell-break

Ludwig checked his phone after his brother left, humming to himself. He sat down on a nearby chair and yawned, crossing his legs. "Germany~ do you want to leave for lunch soon?" Feliciano stood behind his chair as he asked, stretching his arms.
        "Lets-a go somewhere quiet, it's too loud in here and its setting off my nerves." Lovino crossed his arms, yawning. Germany nodded at Romano's comment, and hummed at Feliciano's.
        "Ja, I agree with the quiet idea. How about we-" Ludwig was interupted by some distant argueing, which seemed to get closer when he started talking. "Germany! Do you have any idea where that American idiot went?" It was england, no surprise there. Ludwig noticibly scoffed, ruffling his bangs. "He was SUPPOSED to help me with my garden today but he ran off!"

        Right now Ludwig had a headache, and hearing Arthur's loud voice didnt help. Unintentionally he let down his bangs, making North freeze. "Ja, I know where he is. But FIRST can you quiet down? I have. Headache and hearing you yell isnt helping." Arthur flinched, recovering his composure.
      "Sorry, I didnt realise you had a headache. Now, you said you knew where Alfred was?" Ludwig rested his head on his hand, raising an eyebrow. "Ja, he's eating lunch with mein bruder. Is there an issue with that?"
       At this point Germany was just irritated. Not at Arthur, just at his headache. He sighed, looking towards Lovino. "Romano do you have an advil on you? Tylenol? Anything?" South nodded, handing him some tylenol.

        "You should-a probably bring some next time, all the people here do is cause headaches. Literally." Lovino looked towards the brit, raising an eyebrow. "Hey british bastard, we're planning on meeting them for lunch. If you want us to tell him something say it now or die trying to tell him." Feliciano sweatdropped at the die trying comment, waving at the brit.
          North giggled a bit, finding the blondes face to be a bit funny. "Lovi~~ you're scaring him! What he means is that you have to ride with us since you dont have a ride!" Arthur nodded hesitantly, knowing how chaotic the twins driving skills were. Then he shook his head, raising an eyebrow in question.
     "How did you know that I didnt have a ride? I never told anyone that." Ludwig looked at him, tilting his head. "But didnt you ride here with Alfred?" Arthur nodded, huffing. Arthur looked at the three, tilting his head in confusion. "Cant I just use Alfred's car? As far as I know it's still in the parking lot-" "Nope." Arthur jumped, looking behind him. Denmark laughed a bit, walking to go sit down next to Germany. "Alfred would quite literally kill you if you touched his car, especially when hes not there."

      Mathias looked over at Lovino. "Talking about Alfred, where is he? And Gilbert-im lonely my dude" He paused for a moment, looking bewildered. Lovino held in a laugh. "I think you just channelled your inner Alfred-""You know what, I think you're right-" Denmark yawned, stretching out his arms.
     "No sleep for the week." He paused again, face palming. "I havent had proper sleep for the past week- I think I'm having a stroke." Lovino patted his back, nodding in understanding. "We are-a going to meet them for lunch, do you want to come too?" Lovino stretched a bit while he was talking. "You can take a nap while you're at it you Danish insomniac."

       Denmark thought for a moment, nodding. He yawned again,looking towards Lovino. "Sounds like a plan, and a nap DOES sound really good right now." Ludwig stretched out his arms, continuing the line of yawns. "Ja, just pass out in the bed of the truck and pray you dont fly out."
     Mathias looked over at the german, too tired to notice the look of disbelief on the brits face. "Just use ducktape bro, easy fix." Feliciano just looked at the german blonde, giving off a barely noticable sigh. He really didnt feel up to 'acting like Italy' right now, but with the brit and the Dane around he had to.

      "Germany~~I'm getting hungry, can we-a go?" He hugged Ludwig's shoulders, giving him a smile. "We are supposed to meet them after we-a eat remember? We can't-a be late~"
     Ludwig stood up and stretched, petting Italy's head. He picked up the dane and the northern italian, keeping his straight face. Mathias just hung off of his shoulder, while Feliciano giggled. "What the bloody hell-what are you doing Ludwig?" Germany just looked at the brit, a blank stare making eye contact.

"Zhey were tired, vhy do you need to know?"