A dinner party like no other pt.3

Alfred started cooking, making sure to wash his hands before hand. He cooked it quickly, making sure to not spill anything. He made spaghetti with garlic bread, american style.
   Everybody washed their hands and waited in the dining room, which is right next to the kitchen.  Gilbert peeked into the kitchen, smiling when he smelt the food. "It smells delicious, Alfred! How much longer until you're done?"
   Ludwig snuck behind him without him knowing, startling the albino when he started to speak. "Ja, it smells very good Alfred. Do you need help with anything?" Alfred laughed when Glilbert pulled his younger brother down into a noogie.

   "Yes please, do you mind setting the table? "Ludwig was slightly suprised at him using the word please, but pushed it aside. For some reason it just seemed more...natural. "Ja. Feliciano, vhould you please help me?" He nodded, hanging onto Ludwigs arm.  They got the plates, bringing them to the table. Lovino got the silverware and cups, sending a small smile towards the blonde american.
   He was comfortable in his presence, he did live with him for a while. In a way, they saw through eachothers masks. He brought them to the table, raising an eyebrow at the sight he saw when he walked in. His younger twin was balancing plates on his left hand and right foot, germany making sure that he didnt fall.
   Prussia was laughing on the sidelines taking a picture, laughing harder when he saw his younger brothers face. He had a mixture of the looks 'oh god why, please dont fall' and 'this is hilarious but I'm not going to say it'.
    "...What the fuck-a is happening here?" Everyone just paused and turned to look at him. Ludwig quickly put the plates on the table, making sure that Feliciano didnt fall. he steadied italy, then coughed into his hand. He avoided eye contact, fiddling his thumbs. "...Nothing, why do you ask?"
    Lovino snorted, while Gilbert just laughed harder. Lovino stepped out from the doorway, hearing Alfred's footsteps. "Alright, alright, outta the way, hot food coming through!" Alfred rushed in, a pot full of spaghetti in his hands. He set it on the table, putting the hot pads down. He looked down like he did something stupid, then picked them back up. "I forgot the garlic bread-" Gilbert laughed again, taking the hot pads from his hands.
    "Its fine, alfred. Let zhe awesome prussia get it!" Alfred nodded with a smile, thanking him. Gilbert brought the garlic bread to the table, smiling. "Alright dudes, go ahead and grab a seat! You are free to eat as soon as you sit down!" They all made their plates, smiling at the smell of the food. "Ve~I've never had-a american style pasta before~!" Felicaino tried the spaghetti, smiling at the taste. Ludwig followed quickly after, giving a relaxed smile. Gilbert put an arm around his shoulders after taking a bite of his own. "Ja, zhis is really good Alfred. I'm impressed."
   "Thanks dudes, it means a lot!" Alfred took a bite of his and smiled. Everybody finished their dinner, setting the table. Alfred brought the dishes to the sink, and washed them quickly. Everybody went back to the livingroom, and sat on the couch. Alfred laughed, starting a conversation with Gilbert. "You know I would do the paperwork for england but.." he gave a short pause, giving him the finger guns. "Jokes on that old geezer, I finished that over a week ago~"

   Feliciano giggled, clinging to Ludwig. Romano grumbled a bit, leaning on the other side of the blonde. "That british bastardo needs to pull-a the stick out of his ass." Alfred burst out laughing, the albino quickly following after. "O-oh my god-d Lovino-"  Ludwig raised an eyebrow in amusement, looking at the grumbling italian. "Vhell, jou aren't wrong." Gilbert snickered and ruffled his hair. "Says you, your uptight almost all the time, bruder."
     "Nein, I am serious. England is the one acting like a chiwawa, not me." Everyone paused for a moment, looking at the blonde german. Then everybody started to laugh, Alfred falling off the couch. He hit the floor, laughing harder. "C-chiwawa-that is perfect-"Lovino wheezed, trying not to fall over. Gilbert's phone started to ring, he motioned everyone to calm down. He answered the phone, giggling. "Ja, hello, zhe awesome gilbert here." "Hello,eh." It was our favorite Canadian, mathew.  The albino gave Alfred a confused look, the laughing american just gave him a thumbs up in response. "Hello, Mathew. Vhat do you need of zhe awesome me today?" "I got a text from him earlier that you were coming over and I wanted to check on him." Gilbert could hear hushing in the backround,.along with some distant argueing. "I would've called him, but you know how Arthur and Francis are." Gilbert nodded, smiling. "Ja, hes fine we just has his homemade spaghetti. Vhy didnt you tell me he was such a good cook?" He heard the canadian laugh over the phone, making him smile a bit more.
    "Because I've never had the chance to, eh. Everytime I start to talk about him Arthur starts to rant." "Understandable, vell, if you ever  need a break from zhose unawesome people you know where we're at."  He heard him hum on the other line. "I'll stop by later, and I'll make sure not to bring them with." They said their goodbyes, then hung up.
   Ludwig avoided eyecontact as everyone put their eyes back on him. "Kesesese, I didnt know you had it in you bruder-" Lovino nodded, punching him lightly with both hands. "Si, how-a come you dont talk-a like that all the time, potato bastard?" The blond shrugged, sitting up straight.

   "I dont know, maybe it's because I feel more at ease here then I usually do." He blushed, covering his face. He wasnt used to having people actually paying attention to how he acted. "Nein, nein, forget I said anything-" He got interrupted by Feliciano pulling him into a hug. "Si, si! It feels-a more homey here than at-a the meetings!" Lovino nodded reluctantly, slapping Ludwig on the back of the head. "Si! So stop being embarrassed potato bastardo, it's just how it is here!" Ludwig nodded reluctantly, looking at him reluctantly. "Vait, how do you know that Lovino?" Feliciano nodded in agreement, looking at his elder twin with a questioning look. "Ve~How do you know that?" Lovino looked at the two like they were stupid, then looked over at Alfred.

"I used to live with him, remember?"