A dinner party like no other pt.1

Alfred hummed as he got his stuff together, a pep in his step. He was happy that they agreed to come over for dinner, he was excited.

   This was the first time he had friends over in years!

   Well, that's what it felt like. Every time he invited his brothers over, they treated it like a chore. They looked curious on what he was going to cook, but we are saving that suprise for later.

  He put on his heroic smile, walking over to Gilbert and his brother. "Do you want to come over later, or do you want me to drive you guys?" Gilbert thought for a moment, then decided to do a bit of both.

  "How about I ride vith you, vhile my bruder rides with the twins?" Alfred nodded, giving him the finger guns. "I'm a-okay with that my dude, can you take our stuff to my car? I want to help with Ludwigs stuff." Gilbert nodded, making his way towards the car.

Alfred took Ludwig's briefcase, along with Feliciano's. "So, have any hopes for dinner?" Feliciano clung to germany, nodding with a smile. "What-a about pasta?" Alfred thought for a moment, he did have an alfredo recipe he wanted to try. "No you idiot-a! We should get some of his American cuisine! Are you-a stupid?"

Lovino lightly smacked his younger brother, his annoyance growing. He remembered Alfred's cooking, and it was amazing.

   "Whens the last time you had the burger-bastards cooking?" Ludwig thought it over for a moment, picking up the Italian brother's stuff. "Ja, he's right. How about you make us an american dish tonight? You are the host after all."

Alfred's smile grew wider when he heard this, he could finally cook without being turned down! He skipped as they walked towards their vehicles, putting Ludwig's stuff in his trunk.

"Do you guys have my address, or do I need to send it to you?" Lovino huffed, crossing his arms. "I have you're address you idiota. You better drive quickly you potato-bastard, I'm hungry!" Alfred nodded and laughed as he got into his car, fist-bumping Gilbert.

They sung as they drove, forgetting that they were being followed. Ludwig was suprised, Alfred had some of Italy's driving habits but somehow still followed the laws...

And by that he means singing and driving while looking at the passenger beside him. The music was so loud he could hear it with his windows closed.

"Give me room, let me breathe, I'm sick and tired living with the VIP!"

Feliciano listened closely, humming along with the song. He could hear them singing, their voices filled with deep emotion.

"I'm sick and tired of everybody in this place, love me with a bad taste,"

"Now its alcoholic rock 'n roll, my saving grace!"

  The tones of their voices seemed familiar, the sound filling him with nostalgia. Even Lovino noticed, but Feliciano was a little confused. How did they know the feeling? And why were they expressing it?

"Its been a long time since I gave a shit, so Imma flip the table and turn the club into a moshpit!"

What feelings was he talking about, you might ask? Revolution. Exhaustion. And most of all, a regained sense of lost hope.

Him and his brother made eye contact, confused on why they put so much emotion into the lyrics of the song. Maybe it meant something to them? Like a symbol of their emotions? Lovino and Feliciano both had a singular question on their minds, one that could change their future for better or for worse.

          "Are they the same as us?"