Lovino, my #1 Italian broski

Alfred nodded, smiling. He ran up, putting an arm around Lovinos shoulder. "Yep, we were best bros for a while!" His voice quieted down, as his eyebrows furrowed. He still had his smile, but you could tell he was frustrated. "But since then, everytime I try to talk to him Spain interrupts!" He clenched his fist, pulling Lovino into a side hug. "Its not fair, now I dont have a drinking buddy anymore."
   Feliciano nodded, snuggling into Ludwigs arm. Ludwig just sat there, raising an eyebrow at the last comment. "Ve~ I agree! Every-a time I try and spend time with lovi Spain pulls him away! Its-a not fair-!" They both nodded, and Lovino just avoided eyecontact.
  "Vait, vait, vait, Alfred you drink?" The room quieted down, everybody staring at him. He nodded, smiling nervously. Gilbert smiled, hopping up off the couch. He put his arms around the southern-Italians and americans shoulders, giving a large smile. "Hell ja, two new drinking buddies!" Alfred looked at the albino, at the italian, then back at the albino.

"...HELL YEAH MY DUDE-" for a second Alfred forgot how loud his voice could get, so he spoke pretty loudly. And by pretty loudly, I mean everybodies ears were ringing. His voice quieted down, and Alfred seemed a lot brighter than he was before. His eyes lit up, getting an amazing idea. "We should go drinking together!" Gilbert nodded, giving him a soft smile. The albino turned to his younger brother, nudging him with his elbow. "C'mon bruder, you need to pipe down!" The italian twins looked at eachother, smirking. This was a perfect opportunity to see if what they were thinking was correct, plus a good way to see how Ludwig acted when he was drunk. "Ve~ I think it's a great idea~!" "Si, you idiota wouldnt know a good bar when you see one, so I'll take you to a good-a bar!"
    Alfred smiled, giving Lovino a noogie. "Heck yeah, my dudes! I have the perfect outfits for us- we dont want to look like losers when we go out tonight!" Alfred pointed at Gilbert, giving a goofy smile. "You call my brother-tell him that he forgot something, and that he needs to come pick it up."
    He points at Ludwig, giving him a smirk. "I have more hair gel in the bathroom, grab it along with some hairspray. If you see any eyeliner, grab that too." He grabs the younger Italian twin, then picks up both of the twins. "And we are going to go pick up outfits, we want heads to turn tonight. I have some jackets that I made us for Christmas, but an early gift never hurt nobody."
     He wasnt lying when he said they were gifts, but in reality he made them for whenever he felt he was on good terms. They were special to him, a mixture between bomber and leather jackets. On the back they had a military like symbol, a ship design with the countries flag in the middle.

  He brought the twins upstairs, taking them to one of the spare rooms. He set them down, opening the closet. There were sweaters, tshirts, tank-tops, Jean's, shorts, any type of clothing you could imagine. The twins looked in awe, nodding there heads at eachother.
     "Go ahead and grab anything you two want us to wear, because I know lovi is good with clothes. Meet me downstairs when you're done!"
Alfred left the twins to decide, and walked into a neighboring room. He picked up a case full of the jackets he made them, and walked downstairs. He was giggling to himself because of how they would kind of look like a boy band. He walked into the livingroom, setting them down. The jackets were different for each person, having a touch of each countries jacket-wear. He danced in his place, forgetting that prussia was in the room. What was he dancing, you may ask? The mokerena, because that's a sound dance to do while your waiting. He hummed while taking the jackets out. He even had a jacket matching his for canada, he really hoped that he would like it. He took all the jackets out of the case, and frowned when he saw a certain one. It was based off a blazer style, with the british flag on it. "...I should just burn it already, it's not like he would wear it." "I'm coming over in five, eh." He jumped, forgetting that prussia was on the phone with his brother.
   Prussia didnt push it, he just gave Alfred a smile. "Okay, jou better bring your ID and a spare set of glasses." He hung up, and walked over to where Alfred was at. "Wow, zhose look really good Alfred, jou even have the prussian flag on one??" Alfred nodded, about to comment something until Ludwig interrupted. "I've found zhe hair gel, but where are the combs-ugh!" He was interrupted by Italy jumping on him. "Vhat zhe hell are jou doing?" Feliciano laughed, almost falling over. "We're done picking out-a the clothes!" "Get off the potato-bastard Feli!" Italy was grabbed by his elder twin, laughing at germanys face.

   Lovino walked over to Alfred, looking at the jackets. He leaned over his shoulder, smirking at seeing the italian flag.
"Fucking superbo, bastard. How the hell did you embroider over leather?" Alfred shrugged, giving him a proud smirk. He pulled him into a headlock, giving him a noogie. "Pfft, a lot of practice, my dude! It took me a week of youtube tutorials to figure out how to do it correctly."
  Lovino huffed, furrowing his brows. "I bet, that's gotta be hard as shit. Teach me how-a to do that sometime, then I can acctually do something better than that potato bastard." Feliciano laughed at their conversation, the doorbell ringing. He answered the door, opening it to see canada.
   "Ve~welcome! Come in, we are getting ready right-a now." Mathew nodded, stepping inside. The two laughed about how their twin brothers were playing around, Mathew being glad that his brother seemed to be a bit brighter.

"You two seem to be getting along well, eh?" Alfred paused, then smiled widely. He ran to his twin, tackling him into a hug. "Mattie! It's been forever since I've been able to hang out with you! Are you ready to get hammered tonight?"    Mathew laughed, hugging him back.  Feliciano and ludwig looked at eachother confused. Shouldnt they hang around eachother a lot since they're brothers? Gilbert laughed, and Lovino just smirked.

"Heck yea. Its about time to get this party started now, eh?"