Usui Takumi- Cinnamon

(y/n) - your name...

(s/n) - your surname...

(h/c) - your hair color...

(e/c) - your eye color...

Usui Takumi x Reader!

Anime: Kaichou wa maid-sama

(President is a Maid?)

Btws... i dont know if thats the real translation of the title...

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Gah~ I hate Mondays..." you whined as you snoozed your alarm clock... You closed your eyes for a moment and crashed to your bed... A thought crossed your mind for abit...

"I forgot! Its Seika's initial test today!" you rushed to the shower, put on your clothes, and fixed your (h/c) hair into a little braid until the back to hold it behind the ears... You took your bag, along with a slice of bread, and ate while walking to school...

"Oi, (y/n)..." that familiar mid-deep voice reached your ears....It was your childhood friend...

"Oh, Usui... What brings you early at 4 in the morning?" you were startled but hid it and tried to calm down...

"Well, I got a bunch of projects allotted for today, so maybe by going early, I might still have time for stuff..." he smiled at your face while holding than slice of bread by your mouth...

"Oh..." you mumbled through the bread in your mouth...

"Also, I forgot to eat breakfast today...so...-" He bit the slice of bread at your mouth... you closed your eyes and blushed hardly upon seeing his face that close to yours...

"Well, this is embarrassing..." you opened your eyes and mumbled again...

You suddenly felt something warm against your lips...—Usui's lips... You had eyes wide open while he got his eyes closed...

You pushed away and kept on blushing....

He smiles at your face and slightly chuckles...

"You look really cute there!" he complimented...

"Oh, um...er..em...ah-reh...Th-thanks...Um...-"

"Thanks for the slice of bread!" he smiled and started to walk again... You stood there in silence, blushing...

"Wait...,Usui!" he looked back...

"U-u..m... Wait for me!" You ran and caught up to him...

"Say, (s/n)-san, wanna lend a hand on my projects?" he looked up and you also looked up, you both admired the scenery of the sunrise...

"Sure..."

You and Usui walked together until 5 in the morning to Seika high...

♡♥♡♥♡TimeSkip♥♡♥♡♥

He took your hand and led you to his classroom, he took a chair and let you sit down first, then he sat down next. He took out sheets of papers with grids on it...

"I was told to promote the 'Cooking Club', so I'm thinking to make a poster... I've heard that you are in the 'Art Club'... So I was thinking of you to draw for me... *smirks*"

"Ah, okay... If you say so..." ...You took a sharp pencil and a crisp piece of paper... You started sketching messily, then fixed a few lines so you wont be confused when you ink it... you then took out a fine ink pen and inked the lines neatly... You felt your hand grow tired because of it being lifted all the time...

"Oh, (y/n)-chan, I'll take that... Thanks for inking it, please leave the coloring to me... I already asked permission from the principal to have a space reserved for the poster... I chose the bulletin board at the main entrance... Sugoi, ne?"

You blushed and smiled awkwardly...

"Mou, (y/n)-chan, I'm hungry again..." he groaned as he finished writing on his paper...

Suddenly you feel your heart beating fast... You wonder whats happening...

"So this is what the call 'love'" you thought to yourself...

"Oh, sure, I packed 2 bread slices here incase someone gets hungry you wanna try a sli-" you talked fast while rummaging through your bag, when you got up, Usui suddenly kissed you...

You were finding it awkward and romantic at the same time... He bit your lower lip, you closed you eyes and let his tongue wander around your mouth... you were blushing hard... that tension rising every split second... You and Usui parted after seconds... You still remember the taste of cinnamon from his mouth because of the bread you gave a few hours ago...

"Shall we now color this poster?" Usui smiled and narrowed his eyes.

"H-h-hai, Usui-kun..." you placed your hands on your mouth which made you blush even more...

You two took one paintbrush each, and got a bucket of water... You got the paint from the Arts Club which you are in... Usui and you started to play with the paint instead of doing the 'job'...

Until a flock of students started surrounding you two...

"Well then, I suppose you're my girlfriend now..." Usui ignored the many people...

"Oh, u-um... how can a girl be a girlfriend of a boy? I'm confused..." you played around in your (h/c) hair in a childish manner...

"When the two date..."

"Wait, this is a date?!" You puffed your cheeks and blushed like a red tomato...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Author's Note:

Hello, minna! I can't believe I have the time to write this! Well anyway... feel free to request, vote, and comment!