Levi Ackerman - 200 Laps

Levi Ackerman x Reader!

Anime: Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin)

I don't know about you but I think he's sexy...xD (Im so sorry... my mind is so random...)

Note: I was so impatient that I published this without 10 views on the prev chapter.
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Oi! Brat Cadet (name)!!!" you turned around and saw him, the shorty lance corporal of the survey corps...

"H-h-h-hai!" You saluted and stood still... He looks at you emotionlessly...

"Help me clean the shit out of the 3rd floor's rooms later... you okay with that, brat cadet?"

"Hai!" he then rode of with his horse... You suddenly hallucinated as if he was your knight in shining armor...

~•Time Skippie•~

You finished doing your morning exercises... You sprinted from the cafeteria to his office.

"Here." He kicked a bucket of soapy water and gave you toothbrush.

"(Geez... so rude...) Fine, fine..." You took the dirty toothbrush...

"Wait a second, brat cadet..." he grabbed your sleeve before leaving the door...

You turned your cheek to his direction and saw a piece of cloth covering his nose and mouth...

"You're not just a brat cadet, aren't you? You're also forgetful!" He walked with you across the door.

"Ah, sorry, Heichou-san..."

"You better call me that." He looked away while biting his lower lip, when he let go, his lower lip was red.

"Okay." You said and headed to Mikasa's room (which you're about to clean)...

You knocked shyly on the door, Levi opened it and scanned the room... Seems like no one else was there...

"Better start cleaning, brat cadet!" he kicked the joint on your knee, which hurt... a lot...

You ignored it... thinking he wouldn't treat you worse than that. He's just so cruel.

You folded the sheets of the single bed quickly hopefully not getting in some "weird situation"...

After that, you scrubbed the floor, dusted the ceilings, and arranged the pillows... While Levi dusted the furniture, and other random things you can't keep up with.

(A/N: I do a bunch of chores in real life so don't ask! xD )

He walked up to you scrubbing the floor... You looked at his strict eyes, hoping he wouldn't treat you ANY WORSE THAN BEFORE...

"You missed one darn spot, stupid brat cadet." after that, he spat on the shiny floor you just waxed. How rude! Your temper started to build up... ever since you graduated, he treated you like shit...

"Oi, stupid Lance Corporal!" you called him before he left the room, you and Levi exchanged mean glares.

"What is it, brat cadet?!"

You pulled his collar.

"Can't you have any respect for your fellow comrades?! I shouldn't have been here if I knew you would treat me like shit! I went here to be brave like you! Guess what?! I thought you were the nice  person before I had feelings for! After I stomp out of this very room, I'll quit the Survey Corps!" you shouted loudly. Making everyone hear it... Even if the walls are sound-proof.

He stood there, dumbfounded... You were still in a bad mood and it can't get any more worse.

"Alright, Cadet (name)..." he stood up with a steady voice which surprised you...

"Every time you steal my heart, run a hundred laps... Stealing is an offense so you must be punished." He pushed you out the door, it quickly slammed shut.

"(name)-chan, that was very brave of you!!!" Hanji congratulated.

"No one ever had the courage to shout at the Lance Corporal." Sasha followed.

"Or maybe you had some trick? What did you do?! Did you seduce him or something?!"

"No! I wouldn't do anything like that!" You backed up... You sighed after they left. You leaned on the door...

After you leaned on the door, it opened... You fell on Levi's arms.

"Levi?" you turned around to see him blushing, with his eyes wide open.

You tried to turn around but you tripped and fell on his chest, accidentally kissing each other.

He had his eyes open...

You parted quickly because of a thing called "air" that humans like you need.

"Run 200 laps, cadet (name)..."

There you go, stealing his heart once again...

"You little thief." he kissed you again. This time you were the one with wide eyes...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
A/N: Theeereee you go!!! Feel free to request, follow, comment or vote!

Follow for a follow!

I already worked on the next one!

5 more views for the next one shot!!!
                  -Sincerely, ImStillSane