||Don't it just break your heart||

season 5 episode 5

(gosh he's so hot.)

"Okay, let's see what three can do."Freya says to them they three climb to the top.

"Pretty cool, huh?"Hope asks her aunt and she smiles at them they landed and she's smiles at them.

"What do you think?"She asks her and she crosses her arms.

"I think I wish I had core muscles like you three."Freya said to them she smiles.

"And that's nothing compared to what I'll be able to do once we triggered our wolf side."He said to them.

"Um, has your mother's ever talked you through turning?"She asks them Xavier drinks his water.

"A little. And we have friends. I mean, the whole killing human part sounds kind of rough
but."Hope speaks to her and cuts her off.

"What about the whole breaking every bone in your body part? You know,when your mothers,
talked to me about it, When they both describe
it, it sounded worse than almost anything I could imagine. And, honestly, it's, it's not what they wanted for you three."Freya said describing it.

"Wants?"

"Yea, that's what I meant."Freya said to them and Blair drinks her water.

"I'll go with Aunt Freya."Hope said to her and she nods she goes to the room and sees her boyfriend Evan and she scoffs.

"You should really lock your door. You know that, right?"He said to her and she rolls her eyes.

"Pretty sure I did, Evan."

"Okay, well. Then next use a lock I can't pick. So what's the deal with you and your out of town visitor?"He said and asks her.

"She's my aunt, and why do you care again?"She asks him rudely.

"Hey, I'm just curious."

+

Freya was talking to her nieces and nephew.

"It'll be painful you three can die."Freya said to them.

"We don't care."-Hope

"We're talking about snuffing out a fundamental part who you are."Freya says to them three.

"Which, as according to you, My mom never wanted me to trigger anyway."Blair said to her.

"But which she wanted to be your three of you decision."She says to them three.

"And we're making it."-Xavier.

"Listen, I know what it's like to have something taken from you against your will. Okay? For me
it was time. Years and Years, cursed to sleep by Aunt Dahlia, while the world spun around me.
And I am telling you when you realize everything you've missed, it devastates."She said to them three.

"You know, it were just to save our mothers,I'd want to do it. Of it could be the fact that We're
partially responsible for her being taken."Hope said to her.

+

They cut themselves and put blood on the bowl.

"There's got to be an easier way to do this."Hope said to them.

"Your guys blood is the key. Just need enough to soak the moonstone."She said to them.

"Is this actually gonna hurt?"Blair asked.

"Yes. Be quiet."Xavier said to her Freya chants witch words.

"That word. Mariam. What does that word mean? To mark?"Blair asks her.

"The drenched stone is heated and used the brand the afflicted."Freya answered the questioned.

"Brand us? Where?"-Hope

"The palms of your hands, the soles of both feet. And the site of the third eye chakra. And,
Hope,Xavier and Blair listen to me, you can't past out or ever stop breathing, okay?"Freya said to them warning them.

"And if we do?"

"Just don't."Freya said she chanting and put fire on the stone as she almost puts it in her as Indra and Klaus comes.

"Are you out of your mind?"Indra asked and Blair sees her. "Aunt Indra?"

"I will not let my past become your future. Do you understand?"Klaus said madly.

"Marcel told you."

"He didn't have to. A thousand years of family has taught me to expect betrayal from those I hold kept dear. Bind them? Really? How many times have you heard rail against to shame our parents gave me?"Klaus said to her and the grass turns black.

"Klaus, we should go."Indra says snakes start coming in and she leaves.

"Blair,Xavier and Hope, listen to me. This ends now."He said and leaves with Indra.

+

Indra was calling Freya and she hangs up she sees random and she gets knocked out.

+