Chapter 1 - Part 1

Warning: Strong language

It's Friday. Every Friday evening either called for a girls night out or a girls night in. To my surprise, everyone had agreed to spend the night in at one our houses. If I'm being honest, everyone had agreed to stay in because the 'queen b' of our little clique, Lucy had brought up the idea first. So of course everyone would just go with what she says...

The other members of our clique are Bella, Madison, Elena and of course, me. Bella, being the sweetheart of our group as always, had offered to be the host this weekend for a sleepover. Their have been days where I've made excuses and couldn't make it but I don't do it too often because I don't want to seem rude. It's either because I would like some me time or I have to devote my time to a certain someone, Itzan, my childhood best friend.

I think Itzan happens to see me the most since we spend our weekends watching F1 races together, its tradition since our high school days. He was into it since he was a child and the more I would go over to his house then the more I saw him spending his time in front of his TV screen watching F1. He got me hooked on to it and now I'm in love, all thanks to him.

It's crazy to think how we all grew up together and now we're all in our third year of university. Boy are we getting old.

I was busy packing my bag for my overnight stay but was disrupted when my phone went off. I glanced at my screen and the caller ID read 'Itzan'. Shaking my head, I sighed and answered, "Hello" then placed my phone beside my bag on speaker. "Sounds like someone isn't happy to hear my voice" he said which made me crack a smile. "You're such a pain, you know that right ?" I raised a brow as if he could see me.

"Oh please, you love me" he teased. "In your dreams baby" I smiled. "One day you will be mine" he said dramatically. "Sure sure..anyway, whatsup ?" I asked as I continued packing. "Just wanted to know what you're doing, I know Friday is your girls night so what's happening ?" He asked intrigued. "Well, I'm packing my bag as we speak-" "Packing ? Where are you going ?" He questioned inquisitively. "Shocking right ? For once we're having a sleepover" I said as I packed the last of my belongings and zipped my bag. "Do you need a ride ?" He offered. "Thank you, but nope. Madison is picking Elena and Lucy up first before picking me up so I'm good" I said as I grabbed my phone and put it off speaker.

"What are you doing tonight ?" I changed the subject. "I'm going out with the guys" he said obviously. "Of course, as always, where to ?" "We're going to some night club, hopefully I can pull someone" he said. I could picture the smirk on his face. Even though we're very much just friends, he has fun teasing me in hopes that I get jealous, which I don't. I just happen to help him out on many occasions by pretending to be his girlfriend so his lady friend would leave. "I'm sure you're capable of doing that on your own, you're so charming, the lady's will be swooning over you" I faked fangirling.

"Haha very funny, I got your point loud and clear" he rolled his eyes. Just then I heard Madison hooter outside, "Okay I have to go, Madi is here. Stay safe, don't do anything to stupid but most importantly-" "Have fun, yeah I know. Thanks mom. Same goes for you" he finished my sentence. "Thank you, see ya tomorrow at my place" I reminded him. "Wouldn't miss it. Ciao" he said lastly before ending the call.

I grabbed my bag and locked my apartment door before running over to the car. "Hey girls !" I greeted as I jumped in the back seat. "Hey !" They all yelled back. "Now that Soph is here, the party has started" Lucy said as she turned around from the passenger seat to glance at me. "You know what's good" I said as I pointed at Lucy. We spent the ride to Bella's house singing our typical teenage girl songs whether it be Hannah Montana or High School Musical, you name it and we played it.