Chapter 1 - Part 2

Our remainder of the night was spent watching Mean Girls and High School Musical as we jammed to the iconic songs. After wasting our energy on dancing and singing along to the songs as if we were in the movie, we called it a night and went to bed. Bella, Lucy and I had shared a bed, whilst Madison and Elena had shared the guest bed in the room across.

I wasn't expecting to be rudely awoken in the morning by a phone call, with my eyes half opened I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and saw Itzan's name on the screen. "Hello" I answered in my morning voice. "Good morning sleeping beauty" he said teased. "Why are you calling me up this early ?" I whined. "It's 9:45am, it's not that early" he said. "Besides the time, aren't we spending the day together ?" He asked confused. "Oh shit" I hit my forehead. "I totally forgot" I pouted.

"Why ? What's happening ?" He eagerly asked. "Lucy had spontaneously planned for us all to go golfing today, I'm sorry I forgot you were supposed to come over" I said as I felt bad. "Ahh I see, it's alright" he sulked. "If you want to hang out, we still can. I have time to spare before I go and I need a ride home" I pursed my lips whilst I awaited his answer. "Alright then. Send me the address, I'm on my way" he said. "Okay great. See ya in a bit" I said lastly before ending the call.

I quickly texted my live location then slowly got out of bed, careful not to disturb the girls as I made my way to the bathroom. I thought I might as well do my proper morning routine since he's on his way, for now I'll just freshen up.

By the sounds of running water and the bathroom door opening and closing, which I had minimal control of how loud it creaked, Bella and Lucy had woken up. "What's all the noise for ?" Lucy groaned as she was half asleep. "It's not like I'm doing it on purpose, anyways get up. We gotta get ready, it's 10am" I clapped. "Yeah yeah, I'm awake" Bella said as she got out of bed. Just then my notification went off, Itzan had messaged that he's outside. "Okay girls I'm heading home. Just send me the address of the golf course and I'll meet you guys there" I said as I grabbed my bag. "Okay no prob, we'll meet at 12" Lucy said as she got up. I nodded and left to make my way outside.

"Hellooo" I yelled as I sat in the car. "Morning, again" he raised his brows as he reversed out of the driveway. "Whose house is this ?" He asked as he took a quick glance back. "It's Bella's" I answered. "Hmm, nice place" he pursed his lips. "How much of time do you have ?" He quickly glanced at me. "Less than 2 hours, I have to meet them at 12" I huffed and laid my head back. "Since when do you play golf ?" He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"That's perhaps the dumbest question you ever asked me" I shook my head in disappointment. "You know me for the longest, which day did I ever tell you that I'm out golfing" I raised a brow at him. "I think I've mistook you for someone else" he pressed his lips together. I gasped and hit his arm, "How can you mistaken me for one of your side chicks" I scoffed.

"Actually, not one of my side chicks, one of my other friends. I've actually been golfing before with him too" he said. "You went golfing before and didn't tell me ? Rude" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well at least we're even know so it's all good" he reasoned. "Nah ah. At least I told you, you didn't even tell me" I pouted. "We can go together some other time" he smiled. "No thanks, I'm good" I smiled back as he stopped in front of my house.

"We have quite some time to spare, did you have breakfast ?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen. "I'm good" he said as he took a seat on the couch in the lounge. "You sure ?" I asked as I began making myself breakfast. "Yepp" he yelled back. "Okayyy" I said lowly.

It was comforting to lay on the couch with my legs sprawled over his lap with my plate of breakfast laying on me. Some random TV show was currently being played so we just went with watching that. I then proceeded to the shower to start getting ready since I didn't want to run late, I mean we don't even know where this golf course is.