Chapter 1

"P-please stop.."the pink haired boy begs as he receives yet another powerful punch from the male on top of him.He knows he deserves.I mean people wouldn't call him ugly,fat,useless,pathetic or worthless if it wasn't true,right?

Jungkook,the male on top of him was about to say something when suddenly the bell rang indicating the end of break.He gets off Jimin but before going gives him kick on the back of his head.

Jungkook enjoys humiliating Jimin not caring about his feelings even though he found out the other has loved him ever since high school freshman year.He uses that to his advantage,forcing him to do his chores and homework.

__________________

"Ho i see you're awake.You should really skip the rest of the day,you don't look too good.."The young nurse smiles softly at him

Jimin nods feeling a little dizzy and out of it.

"You can use those crunches over there"

Jimin slowly walks to the crunches,putting his hat on,bowing and leaving the nurses' office.

Jimin ff

I arrive at my shared apartment with my five best friends.To be honest,they are the only thing that keep me going and maintain me from falling off a bridge and just ending it there.Unfortunately they don't go to the same school as me.

I knock on the door and Tas straight away gives me a hug and helps me sit down in the living room.Everyone else came running in,Jin Hyung holding an ice pack.

"Jimin are you okay?!Was it that bastard again?"Jin Hyung gives me the ice pack.
"I-It's fine"
"The moment i meet that idiot I'll-"
"It's really a-alright Hobi"I let out a stiff chuckle as I place the ice pack on my neck.

"Are you sure you don't wanna move schools?This is too much.."
"I agree with Namjoon.This isn't right"Jin Hyung nods

"Don't worry guys"I stretch my arm out to pat the the messy mess of bright blue curls on Tae's head.

Jimin honestly loved his friends.They are the best thing that could have possibly ever happened to him.