Chapter 3

The way there had been absolutely awful.He usually likes travelling on plane but the anticipation was killing him.As soon as he got to the hotel he threw himself on the bed and had the best nap he has had in years.

__________________
____

On the other side of the world his friends were freaking out.None of them had slept at all wondering where their best friend was.Tae was the worst-he had been crying and shouting swear words at everyone.It makes sense since they were extremely close,more than brothers.Eventhough they were in different schools they still did everything together and now without him he felt lost.

The next day they called Jimin's school to see if he's there but he wasn't.They contemplated on going to the police station but they decide it's too soon for that.They must wait.

___________________
________

It had been a week ever since Jimin moved to the states and he has to admit it's not bad.The language is not a problem as he already speaks fluent English.He had actually always wanted to move here to get higher education so this kind of worked out.He enrolled in a Uni and would start next week and had a job interview at a dancing studio.He has always enjoyed dancing so it's a great opportunity.

He reaches out to touch his pink hair making sure it look some what presentable.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He leaves the hotel room a little nervous but confident.He walks through a park realising that that's the quickest way to get there.It was getting late so he starts looking for a quicker way.He looks to the side and notices what seems like an abandoned entrance.He runs to it and sighs.

Y/N heard footsteps behind her which was weird since no ever went though this way.She turns around and the only thing she can see is a soft tuft of hair.Before she knows it she's falling but a tight grip stops her from doing so.She balances herself a little and manages to stand up straight.

"Sorry"The person says in perfect english

Y/N eyes him.Definitely Korean.She watches as he apologises again and runs off to wherever hes going.
Interesting.

Heartache ~ Jungkook x Y/N x Jimin FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें