Chapter 5

Y/N latched on to IU's arms as they walk through the university gates.She turns her head to the side trying to hide her face from the paparazzi and reporters.She takes the hood off her head as they walk inside the building and into the bathrooms.They lock the door and make sure no one else is inside.

Y/N shakes her head trying to fix her hair.

"You know I saw the guy again"

IU turns to her friend with a frown

"The one that was with Aerum?"
"Mhm he's name is Jimin,Park Jimin"
"Ah.Did you guys talk?"

Y/N nods and smiles
"Yeah a bit"
"Oooh are you finally gonna get yourself a boyfriend?"

Y/N's cheeks flush and she playfully slaps her friend's arm.

"Aish,don't say things like that"

_______________
_______

Jimin sat calmly in a nearby cafe.The sound of the rain hitting the empty cafe was really relaxing as he did his homework.

The door opens to reveal a tired Y/N.She drags herself into the cafe and walks over to the counter.

"Ah miss.Will it be the usual?"
"Yes please"

She waits by the counter taking out her phone to check her social media when she notices some movement to her left.

"No fucking way.."She mumbles to herself under her breath before pushing a hand through her hair.
"Miss here it is"The older woman snaps Y/N out ofher thoughts as she hands her a vanilla milkshake.

She bites her lip and decides to go sit with him.She clears her throat making Jimin look at her with surprise.He gestures her to sit across from him.

Y/N peeks at Jimin's papers.

"You came to do your homework.It seems like we have similar work"

Jimin nods

"But on the other side you seem to actually understand the work"She adds with a sigh

Jimin smiles brightly and taps the seat next to him.
"Sit here I'll explain it to you"

Y/N returns the smile and quickly sits next him.Jimin scotches to the side giving her more space and starts helping her with her work.

Later Jimin stands up and hugs Y/N as a goodbye leaving the other a blushing mess.As he leaves he is met with IU.They both glance at each other but don't say anything.

IU enters the cafe knowing her friend would be there.She walks up to where her friend is sat.

"I just saw the guy!Where you with him?"IU points an accusing finger at her friend

Y/N nods
"He was helping me with homework"
"So you were in a date with the guy?"
"No,Jimin was already here.It wasn't planned"

IU looks at her with suspicion.
"You like him don't you?"
"What I-"
"Don't you?"

Y/N groans and pouts her lips

"He's soooo cute"
"Just ask him out"
"He's gay.."

"What?!"
Y/N nods again with a sigh
"It's not fair.I finally find a good enough guy and he's gay"