Chapter 4

Jungkook was angry.More than angry,he was furious.Jimin had now been missing for 2 weeks and without daily beating someone he was left with no where to let out his anger.He noticed how people tiptoed around him hoping not to be his next target and that just made him even more irritated.

"At least the nuisance is gone now"
"I think he killed himself"
"I hope he doesn't come back"

Whispers became screams in his head.Everything was too loud.Is if possible he made someone kill themselves?

_____________

Jimin was happy.He got accepted as a dance instructor at a really fancy place and school had been going well-he made new friends and even found a place to live.He was glad he got into this dancing studio,he was surprised he got accepted but it seemed like they were in desperate need.

He loved all of his classes but his favourite one was with a group of 6,7 and 8 year olds.They were all so cute but his favourite kid was a little girl called Sye Aerum.She was korean and it seemed like she was really comfortable with talking to him.

He sat down with her as they waited for her parents to pick her up.They we're normally late but never this late.

"Oppa shouldn't you call my parents?"
She tilts her head to her side kicking her feet.
"Maybe I should do that"

Jimin nods and pushes a hand through his hair.He quickly dials her mum's numbers and starts pacing around the room.

"Ahh good afternoon.I'm Park Jimin,Aerum's dance instructor and I'm wondering if you are picking her up..?"

"I'm so sorry.We are caught up in some meetings so it might be impossible for us to get her now.Could you drop her off at the company,I don't think it's that far away"

Jimin bites his lip.He does have a lot of homework to do but it shouldn't take that long.It's only about 6 minutes away.

"Yes I will do that"
"Thank you"
"No problem"

Jimin hangs up the call and looks at the little girl looking at him with curious eyes.He smiles at her crouches down to her level

"I'm gonna have to drop you off at your parents so how about you wait here for a bit while I go change?"

Aerum nods and Jimin ruffles her hair.He goes to the bathroom on the back and changes his clothes.Aerum's parents were high up so it's important he looked decent at least.

Aerum's parents were high up so it's important he looked decent at least

He goes back to the room and frowns.

"Aerum?"

The little girls head peeks from the couch next to him.She walks up to him and giggles.Jimin easily picks her up and kisses her cheeks-she's extremely cute.
Aerum tightly holds onto his hand as they walk and her hold tightens as they reach the company.

Jimin guides them through the main entrance to the reception.A blonde woman sits behind the desk and her eyes sparkle as she looks at him.

"I need to talk to Mrs Sye"
"Umm yes you can go through the elevator.I can accompany you if you want.."
Jimin nods and the woman quickly stands next to him.Jimin decides to ignore the way she was smirking at her friends and looking at him.They walk up to what seems like a waiting room and Jimin sits down.

____________________
_______

Y/N and her friends IU run through the back door as to not be caught by paparazzi.Y/N came here often to talk to her mums friend or to simply chill.

She walks through the halls,everyone bowing at her with respect and paparazzi taking pictures.They go up to the private waiting room and let themselves fall on the leather chairs.

IU lifts her head and spots the man across the the room.He was looking down with Aerum on his lap watching something on his phone.She pokes Y/N's shoulders trying to get her attention but that doesn't seem to work.

"Y/N"
"Whaaaat?"
"Cute guy 7 o'clock"Y/N frowns
"What?"
"Cute guy over there with Aerum"

Y/N finally notices Jimin and furrows her brows.Why is he here?

"I know him"IU's eyes sparkle and she looks at her with confusion.

"You do?"
"Yeah,we bumped into each other a few weeks I ago I think.Didn't really talk tho.I've never seen him around here though,how does he know Aerum..."

IU opens her mouth to ask more questions but closes it again as the door opens.Aerum quickly jumps off Jimin's lap to hug her mum who enters the room.

Jimin smiles and stands up walking up to Mr Sye.Jimin bows down and shakes his hand.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.I'm sure you are busy"
"Don't worry about that.Me and Aerum had fun right?"The little girl frantically nods her head

"Yeah!Oppa even gave me a lollipop"

"Haha thank you so much Jimin"

"Not a problem sir " Jimin bows again and waves before leaving

Y/N watches as Jimin walks out of the place and the receptionist follows behind.Aerum seems to notice her presence and runs to her.

"Unnie!I didn't see you"

Y/N wraps her arms around the girl but clearly isn't giving her her full attention as her eyes keep on tracking the pink haired man walking by the glass windows.Her eyes roll when the receptionist tries to wrap her arms around him.

"Bitch.."
"Unnie?"Aerum waves her hand around her face trying to get her attention.
"Umm Aerum who...who is that oppa"
"Jimin Oppa is my teacher"
"Teacher?"
"Dance teacher"

"Ahh that makes sense"IU adds from beside them earning a glare from Y/N

"And-and when do you have your lessons?"

Aerum shrugs and just then Y/N realised that she's asking a three year old such questions.