Love & War

Melanie P.O.V

I pulled the trigger... I caught him in the side of his ear but I didn't blow it off though which I wanted to.

Me: you should leave before the next will be lights out for you.

Robert: you fucking crazy ass bitch... Agh!!!

He ran to his car and drove off I look at Don who was shock.

Me: don't ever let him in our property or my house...

I went back in and put my gun back and put my code in and closer it shut them I look at August who is holding the kids tight. They didn't even want to look at me they were crying... I went to them but they scared of me they afraid of me. I bend down but they was holding on August shirt tight.

Me: I'm sorry monkeys...

Anthony: did he hurt you before?

Me: he hurt me many times before... I was scared of him until daddy save me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back then Aliyah and Anthony came to me and hug me then I held them tight. I grab August hand and pulled him into a hug. We held each other close and Aliyah pulled away...

Aliyah: mommy and daddy are back together.

August: it not easy to get your mother back...

Anthony: yes it is daddy... Watch... mommy can you and daddy get together again please?

He was showing he baby have to me but it true what August said.

Me: I'll think about it... but it gonna take a while.

Anthony: see told you daddy...

They got up and went to the room and we stood there then Don look at us and August clench his knuckles. I held his hand and he release it...

Don: well I should go and leave you two some alone time... I got to go to the studio and do my modeling shit so bye you to.

He left and I went in front of August I can see the anger and jealously in his eyes.

Me: someone is mad...

August: I just wanted to run to him and punch him so hard across his face.

Me: which your not gonna do at all... So get that it out your mind.

I went close to him and he pulled me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands was on my ass...

August: so what should we do?

Me: well I don't know... Maybe... Well I haven't had sex in a long time...

I wasn't even finish and I felt his juicy lips on mine. He push me against the wall and started sucking on my neck.

Me: oh...

I bit my lip and we went back to making out he pulled one leg of mine up and I wrap it around his waist. God I wanted him so bad... Then we went upstairs to the room then he drop me on the bed.

Me: I'm guessing you miss this pussy or me.

August: both...

Then he took off my shirt and leaving me wet kisses down my chest then he took off my bra and the it on the floor he started sucking and nibbling on my breast and I moaned in pleasure. Then he kiss me down to my pants and took them off I got up. I took of his shirt then he lay me back down and took off my panties with his teeth I giggle and he smiled then he kiss me inner thighs and lick my clit I hiss and he continue then he suck on it and I arch my back then I felt a tongue in me and I moaned I look down and he look me with lust in his eyes.

Me: oh god... Fuck.

August: hmmm...mmm.

Me: August... I'm gonna cum...

Then I came in his mouth then he came to me and kiss me I was out of breath. He wants this rough I can do rough honey... I turned him around and I kiss his tattoos on his chest and once I got to his pants I took off his belt and pulled his pants off and then his boxers his shit fly's up mad fast I grab it and he hiss then I lick the tip then I lick the bottom up and he got up and look down at me then I put the whole thing in my mouth and I started pumping it I look at him and he grab my hair and wrap it around his hands.

August: Damn... Mel.

Me: hmm...mmm.

Then I continued and I felt a twitch in my mouth.

August: god Mel... I'm gonna... Cummm.

Then he came in my mouth I swallow it then I took it out and a drop was left I lick it and he hiss. He pulled me up and I sat on top of him then I slowly put it inside me and he  started thrusting inside...

Me: oh my god... August fuck me hard.

Then he went slowly but hard I bit his lips and I moaned softly in his mouth. Then he started going faster and harder.

Me: oh god... Hmm... Ohhhh.

August: mmm... Yeah... You miss this dick.

Me: yeah... I do daddy.

He gave me a smirk when I said that so I roughly lay him down and started riding him like a porn star.

August: god damn Mel... Hmm.

I went down while I'm still riding him and started sucking his neck he grab my ass and squeeze it. I kiss him again and this time he bit my lip and I smiled. Then he turned me around and started thrusting fast and hard.

Me: agh... Fuck auggie...

August: hmmm... Fuck you fell so tight around my dick.

Then he went down to me and kids me my nails was digging his back and I moaned. My mouth in a prefect o then I felt a twitch in me he grab my thighs and squeeze it hard. Then he came inside me. He lay beside me and I look at him he look at me...

Me: god... I can't lie but I do miss you in my life and I really miss the dick.

August: preach... I miss your pussy.

Me: I can see that... This was like a Love & War we just had.

August: well I got to go you probably don't want me here.

He got up but I put my hand on his back.

Me: stay... Not only for me for our family now.

He lay back down and I cuddle on his chest then I wrap the blanket around my body and his and we went to sleep.