Hope

Melanie P.O.V.

It have been 48 hours and my baby still haven't came back I haven't left my room since I heard she was kidnap by Robert I didn't eat... take a shower... even did my hair I just stud there against the wall leaving my dry tears and continue making more then I heard the door and Anthony came in with a tray of food.

Anthony: mama... you need to eat.

Me: I'm not gonna eat till my baby is back with us.

Anthony: I know dad will find her...

Me: I can't rest another day without her ant... I can't.

I started crying again and he hug me tight.

August P.O.V.

This nigga is gonna die for taking one of my babies watch so I'm with Flex and he told us he sent a video.

Flex: you want to see it.

Me: let's get this over with...

He press play and she her screaming for pain...

Aliyah: AGHHHHH!!!

Robert: shall we continue...

Aliyah: fuck you...

Robert: okay...

Aliyah: AGH!!! HUH!!! AGHHHHH!!!

Robert: okay come with me darling...

Then he stop I couldn't look anymore... he pulled her from the chains and drag her into a room he threw her on the bed and tied her.

Aliyah: my dad... will come... and... he'll kill you.

Robert: please if he couldn't even find me when I kidnapped you guys and your mother... she should died and you guys would've never exist but your daddy have to come to the rescue... and took everything from me.

Aliyah: maybe cause he isn't a coward like you that beats there own girl.

He slap her across the face again and went to the side.

Aliyah: mad cause you can't handle the cold hearted truth.

Robert: shut up... just shut the fuck up.

He left and never came back she look up to the camera and said.

Aliyah: daddy help me... I'm in Montana.

Wait she just gave us a clue...

Me: you heard that...

Flex: yeah she said she in Montana.

Me: meaning she in the state of Montana...

Flex: get the cars read we're going on a ride along.

No one P.O.V.

It took them 24 hours to got up to Montana but only one problem where. While they was figuring out about that Aliyah is being a brave girl fight against that Robert man. He stand in front of the bed and she heard the pole was loose so while he turned around she pulled it out and hit him in the back of the head which knock him out. Then she took off the chains and chained him up she look at herself in the mirror and look at all the scratches and bruises on it. Then she went to a telephone and called her dad he pick up.

Aliyah: dad...

August: Aliyah... baby where you at?

Aliyah: I'm in a house in a town called Williamsburg it's abandoned in the woods please hurry before he wakes up and kills me.

August: I'll be there baby... just defend yourself.

Aliyah: AGH!!!

She felt a sharp pain in her side and fell on the ground.

August: Aliyah... Aliyah...

She slowly manage to get up and hung the phone up she went to him and just started at him. Then he scared her and screamed.

Robert: have you notice how beautiful you are and how you look like your mother?

Aliyah: shut up... you and Jude broke my mother and my father repaired her so shut the fuck up.

Robert: the way how I can make you mother bleed to death... the way how I can make her beg... cannot your father do that.

Aliyah: shut up...

She slammed the pole against his crunch and he hiss with pain...

Aliyah: my father will come and he'll kill you.

Robert: I told you... I'm done running... even though he can't catch me.

Aliyah: my father was a better man than you was.

Robert: how you know he left you for how many years and you still manage to forgive.

Aliyah: cause he was there for us even if didn't have the time...

Robert: oh... really how about when he cheated on you mother... oh... didn't know about that... I would've killed you when I had the chance but I didn't cause I love bet top much top hurry her family come on... she lousy hey father then her mother and now yours.

Aliyah: shut up... SHUT UP!!!

Then she started hitting him with the pole harder and harder there was blood but she keep going that's when she heard noises but she didn't care he ruined her mother life and kidnap her. Then August came and he tried to calm her down he took the pole and threw it away from her hug her tight and slid down the wall... and she started to cry.

Aliyah: AGHHHH!!! HUH!!! AHHHH!!!

August: Shh... it's okay daddy is here.

Aliyah: AGH!!! DADDY!!!

She held him tight and the cops came and took him... one of them came to them.

Cop: he is still alive but not for long.

Flex: how can he survive that beating.

Cop: don't know but you guys get home safe.

He left and she got up but she fell and she started bleeding from her noise.

August: ALIYAH!!!

Then she started to have a seager...

Flex: somebody help...

The ambulance came and put her to the side... but she kept shaking...

Ambulance guy: we need to take her to the hospital fast.

They pick her up and ran out with her they put her on the bed and look at her eyes and body.

August: what's happening to my daughter?

Ambulance guy: she going cardio aca rest someone help me.

He started pumping her check then they brought these to big machines and put it to hundred and shrimp and sneak went up.

August: NO!!! ALIYAH WAKE UP!!!

Flex: yo we gotta back up.

August: NO THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!!!

Then the cops pull him back... they kept on but no pulse but the last time they did it.

Aliyah: AGHHHH!!!

She went back down and August ran to her. He held her hand while their was on there way to the hospital.