Four years

Aliyah P.O.V.

WOW four years past and my dad is here with us finally... Now me and Anthony are 11 years old... But my mama and dad together like boyfriend and girlfriend I guess over the years he supported her... I know why not tell you guys what happened over those years well I'm gonna tell you but it gonna be short. Well my mama and Don got into a argument and he almost hit my mama until daddy came to the rescue save her then after a few months later we move back to California and now we live not far from dad... my mama became a model again but not anything sexual but a model but my mama and dad got closer and one day they kiss right in front of us and that made us happy and he ask my mama to be his girlfriend and she said yes... then after that something happened now we got a sister name Maria Hanna Alsina she two 1/2 now... then a few months later my mama got pregnant and we got a new brother name August Anthony Alsina J. he 1 1/2  ... I was so happy and excited that we hug mama so tight but that was three years ago now dad want to ask mama to marry him I can't wait but it's a surprise mama don't know about it, we with dad on the beach and he send her a text... it litt.

Melanie P.O.V.

I just got home from work and I opened the door.

Me: IM HOME!!!

No anwser... thats weird because they usually be here I walk upstairs and I look in my room and I saw a beautiful gold dress on the bed and gold heels... then there a note next to it and I took it and read it.

Dear beautiful,

Come to the beach, got a surprise for you...
                                   Love August& Kids

I giggle and put on the dress and heels went downstairs to my car and went to the beach then once I got there I see arrows I laugh and got out then followed the arrows then once I got close then I see August, he's wearing a nice tux standing next to a bonfire I walk to him and I see the kids pulling me to him. They gave me the flowers he got me... I look down smiling I didn't want to show how red my face was he pick up my head and kiss me in the cheek.

August: see you got my message...

Me: how can I miss it...

August: alright... here it goes...

He went on his knees I cover my mouth and started to tear up... I really can't believe August is doing this.

August: from day and night... from light to dark you brought me out ever since we was little I thought of you as a friend but now we're together I want to spend my whole life with you and the kids... will you do me the honor to take this take this ring and be my forever... will you marry me?

Me: Yes... yes, yes, yes...

He put the ring on my finger and he pick me up and spinned me around and we kiss. Then the kids came and we all did a group hug...

Aliyah: finally we a family...

Maria: yah...

(baby) August: da da... ma ma...

Me: did he just say our name...

August: yes he did...

He pick him up and started ticking him... then he gave him a kiss in the cheek, then I pick up Maria she started moving a lot and laughing...

Me: what happened to my baby?

Maria: mama...

Me: let's go home and tell everyone the big news.