Idk what to call ut

Devi was walking to her 3rd period class late again  until she bumped into the lunch lady who spilled milk all over her dress Devi remembered she had a extra pair of clothes in her book bag she ran to the locker room and quickly changed into a more simple outfit. Before she left she decided to fix her hair next to the big mirror. Devi heard gun shoots she was scared and new something was wrong "shit" the girls locker room lock was broken expect for the boys locker room her life mattered more she ran to the showers and opened a white door before she was on her way to lock the door she felt something tap her back she quickly jumped and saw Leo Neil "shh I know a good hiding spot"devi didn't know if she could trust him but she looked into his eyes so she gave him a chance he took her hand and took her to a small room in the bathroom stalls. Leo heard the door open "do you lock the door in you way in here?"ge asked looking at her "fuck no I didn't" Devi was so upset with herself she felt Leo grab her hand and take her to the gym which was connected to the locker room while he was taking Devi, Devi was confused she never saw Leo his protected over anyone. They run into a closet to avoid the shoot but we all know he has his ways.