Naz x Kal/Krushed (Canon)

"I'm gonna jump" a guy in a blue hoodie yelled out from a baclony "Naz WTF !!!" said another from below "IM A FREE SOUL MOTHERFUCKER" "ayy do a spin or a flip" another person beside the guy from below yelled out "Im proud of you son" said a guy with black hair and black cat ears shedding tears "Ok IMMA DO A SPIN IT MIGHT BREAK MY NECK BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES"

"I do your my best friend *Faints*" "Naz NO, JUNO NO AND VANILLA NO HES MINE NOT YOURS" the person beside the person who just fainted suddenly shot up and said "I said Best friend not boy friend why would I date him hes yours ?!" ".............I misheard it" "well then prince charming go save your damsel in distress"

"Ayyyy that was a good one Vanilla" "I know"

"Naz me and your father are really proud of you" a man wearing a checkered scarf said also shedding a tear "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING DOWN THERE, UGH WHO CARES LETS GO !!!!!!" as he slowly jumps of the ledge

"My Boy friend" "then wtf are you doing next to me save your damsel in distress" said the person who fainted "Your right" "then why the frick are we talking go" as the person shoved him.

And in one quick moment the so called prince charming caught the "damsel in distress" in his arms before he landed to the fround "awwwwww he didn't even spinned you ruined it Kal" "I was trying to save the Love of my life-" "so I'm the love of your life  (¬‿¬)" "yes no yes no yes no omg stop being cute and shut up" "oh so you do love me (o゜▽゜)o☆" "-//////- yes love".

"Get yourself a room" said the person who fainted "yea"said the person who told naz to jump "And we need to discuss when are we having grand kids ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )" said the man saying he was naz father "Uhhhhhhhh" "Not yet dad not yet"

"well done prince charming you are now nazs fiance have fun"

~the end

1st person below- caffinated

2nd person below- an1

blue hoddie - naz

father1#- Juno

father2#- Cray

person who fainted - vanilla 

Prince charming- Kal