Kal x Naz (Mafia Au) Part 1

Yes I still love this au so im gonna make a chapter about it

-----------------------------------------------

Kal POV

Its been quite a long day being Our Leaders M.A have been making preperations for this so called "Gala" and almost everybody in Headquarters been going to fancy dress shops or Suit makers to get fancy clothes and either hand craft masks or go to jewelry stores to get hand crafted ones (M.A pays a lot of money to her loyal minions) I wasnt really intrested in any of that bull shit. I may be her right hand man but I'm not going to some fancy dress up party in a fancy suit and mask and ask some Agent girls from our enemy to dance the night away with me.

But no M.A insisted I come because "You are my right hand man and I need you this one night "

*Sigh* Now here I am back from the store and I picked out a grey shirt and some new shoes, I already have the pants I needed and I'm planning to use a jacket, I didn't want to be in a stuffy suit for hours because I have to be their early with M.a to discuss the plan for taking out the BAA members (BAA means Bureau Agency of Agents and yes me/vanilla and Naz made the name for fun and its canon) so here I am making my way back to the more luxurious room of the base because I am M.A right hand man to put the clothes in my closet so it can be ready by tommorrow and for the mask I may as well use sunglasses because I ain't paying shit for a mask I'm gonna use once and once only.

I make it back to my room and set everything in place, I have evrything perfectly on a manequin as I sat my beloved pair of sunglases on the table next to it as I closed my drawers to more pairs of sunglases (My personal Mafia!Kal headcanon is that he has a lot of sunglases and keeps them in a special drawer) And slowly I slip out of the room to get some refreshments (Yes fancy way to say beverage or drink) and as soon as I enter the Dining hall, "WATCH OUT!!!!! DUCK!!!!" Not wanting to find out about whats going to hit me I ducked and soon an Apple pie just flies over my head "WTF, WHO THREW THAT!!!!" I yelled in rage.

Everybody in the dining hall stopped what they were doing and the room was plunged into silence that if you drop a needle you can hear it drop to the floor "I'M WAITING ?!" and then I saw him come out of a group of what I assume are Spies discussing  about something he said "I did" in the most malicious voice Ive heard other then M.A .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naz POV

Hell yea I was free from my Job and now I can do all the shit I want "Don't look to happy Naz we still have to go to the Gala soon so we might want to get some clothes for that" I looked beside me and saw my best friend Vanilla walking beside me,so funny backstory Vanilla isn't really their name I just sorta met them and they told me that they didn't have a name so we went to get a cupcake and they ordered a vanilla cupcake and then i just snapped my fingers and said "I got it, Your name shall be Vanilla" and it was a joke but they rolled with it and now will respond to nothing else but it, "Whats wrong with our clothes" I remarked "well dark t-shirt, mask wearing guy and a grey coated lady should be pretty normal at the party" "You......have a point".

so I drag them to a fancy clothes shop (I'm not creative with names don't judge me)and started trying shit on *Few hours later* "were done here lets go Vanilla" "Finally no more clothes to try on", and continue our way to a secret metro system that is used by the people in the Mafia to transport secretly without civillians or spies noticing were we go and we make sure that only us from the Mafia know the entrances and exits and that were not followed.

*Time skip*

"Finally" I said as I slumped onto my bed (In HQ if your important like Right hand man of the leader or atleast close friends or part of the elite group you get your own rooms if not then you get roomies with your assigned squad but the squads can name themselves literally anything so thats a bonus for them) After a long day I'm back in the comforts of my room with passibly nothing to do and no drama (:  ....................Ok I'm bored I want drama, So I put the Gala clothes on the manequin that was given to me and I started making my way to the Dining hall were I get to see the Drama going on and share some gossip about the Sheeps back at BAA even get a few stories from Vanilla if she has some.

I make it to the dining hall and suprise suprise Drama was everywhere, 2 spuads fighting about the proper way to prononce 'Tomato', some spies spreading the daily gossip about how a squad member cheated on their fellow squad member for a squad member from  another squad (Yes its confusing I know) and some Terrorist talking loudly about what they exploded today. So I make my way to Vanilla who was sitting alone on a round table with a cup of tea in hand, "So whats happened at BAA today ?" I asked eagerly "Same old, Same old Courtney from the Eco science lab managed to make an Eco friendly bombs and Tom cheated on Rebecca for I belive its a guy from the science labs, Never knew he was gay tbh with you" "Massive oof" .

And soon I was starting to get bored with the gossip and then a brilliant idea came into motion "Hey vanilla ?" "yea ?" "I'm bored" "so what" "I'm gonna toss this apple pie across the room" I said as I picked up a big fresh pie from the stands nearby "Dude no" "Your not my mom ypu can't tell me what to do" "Ok then, if you get in trouble its not my fault" I let out a psh sound and threw the Apple pie like it was a baseball and soon waited for the results, "WATCH OUT !!!!! DUCK !!!!" *Splat* "WTF, WHO THREW THAT!!!!".

---------------------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

Vanilla sighed as they kept drinking their tea and looking at Naz to do something "well you started it and it was your idea you handle it" so naz gave a shrug as Kal started yelling "I'M WAITING ?!" and Naz started pushing past the spies who were in the way and in a sleek voice he said 

"I did ~" 

Have this spolier

Have this spolier