Juno x Crayfish shitpost

there's also a bit of Naz x Kal because yeah there is there doesn't need to be a reason

The active members of the google classroom were all sitting in a room and having random, unrelated conversations. Naz and Kal were sitting at a table with Juno and Crayfish and talking. Kal rolled his eyes almost every time Juno spoke. Naz held onto Kal's hand and phased in and out of humoring Juno. Cray was obviously listening, because Juno is their husband and what good husband doesn't listen to their husband?

"Oh my goddd shut the fuck uppp," Kal groaned as Juno continued to spew bad ideas left and right.

"Whattt? It would be fun!" Juno said instead of shutting up

"Sure it would be!" Crayfish piped in

"I mean, my dads have a point. I probably won't die." 

"Naz!" Kal hissed. "Don't do dumb shit. And Juno, stop encouraging them."

"Fine." Juno sighed, putting his arm around Cray.

"How is that comfortable? You're on two different chairs. One of you is gonna fall or something." 

"Oh, thanks for the idea"

"What?" 

There was no verbal response, but Cray was already sitting on Juno's lap when Kal looked back at them. Juno wrapped an arm around Cray's chest and rested it near their shoulder. 

"What the fuck." Kal scoffed. "You better not be doing anything under that table."

"We aren't, but I wouldn't mind..." Crayfish tilted his head up and looked at Juno.

"I would be happy to." Juno smirked at them.

"Oh come on! Aren't you asexual?" Kal turned away from them.

"Yeah, I am. Still want Juno to rail me until I can't walk though." Cray mumbled, letting Juno kiss them on the neck. They whispered something to Juno and the two made their way to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"You always tell us to get a room, so that's what we're doing." Juno yelled as they walked out.

Kal just sighed and facepalmed. At least he didn't have to watch.

-Meanwhile, in the room-

Juno pinned Crayfish on the wall as they made out. He trailed his hands down their body.

And the rest is history ;)