"i literally already have!"

"We could get married one day and they probably wouldn't even know." Isabella laughed, lying stomach down on the bed.

"For real, they'd probably just think we're sharing an apartment." Amara replied

"And a bed." Isabella added, making Amara giggle.

The two girls had been bestfriends for 15 years, which was as long as Amara had been alive. Their mother's had been friends for a little while before Isabella was born and introduced the girls when Amara was born 1 and a half years later.

After all those years the girls were basically cousins, sisters almost. As they got older they began to share more of their inner thoughts and feelings with each other. The first time being about a year earlier when they had a conversation about their most traumatizing memories in Isabella's bedroom at 12am.

Both girls had realized they were bisexual at different times, but ever since they had come out to each-other they had joked about being girlfriends.

"I can't believe they haven't figured it out yet!" Amara stated, referring to the fact that they were both closeted. Their parents came from a homophobic country, and the girls knew they were better off not telling them.

"My parents probably already know." Isabella replied, knowing she had never been subtle about it.

"They definitely do." Amara shook her head at her friend.

Isabella smiled, "Remember when I was watching One Day At A Time with my mom and Elena told the census guy she was gay and I said 'same'?"

The girls both laughed at the memory, Amara was not there when it happened but Isabella had told her almost immediately after.

"You're gonna accidentally out yourself one day."

"I literally already have!"

Both girls sighed as the energy from the conversation died down.

"I was reading this ao3 smut the other day-" Isabella started before she was cut off.

"Again? Girl, you have a problem!"

The girls laughed as Isabella began describing the smut. Something that also began during that 12am conversation. As they smiled, giggled, and swapped smuts they felt comfortable knowing that they could always tell each other anything.