[9] just a dream

Tom's POV

(A Dream)

I go to knock on Madison's door. Soon after she opens it in a red lingerie set. I start looking her up and down.

" hey Tom did you need anything?" She asked snapping me out of my daze and I walk in her room shutting the door behind me.

"Im going out. Put some clothes on. Don't open the door like that again." I say still looking her up and down.

"Why Tom?" She says seductively.

" I can tell that you like it." She says pointing to my trousers while walking toward me, I hadn't even know what a bulge started to grow.

"No I don't" I say trying to keep my composure.

"Oh come on-" she kisses my lips "-fuck m-" I smash my lips into hers.

" see" she smirks into the kiss. I move my lips down to her neck, she moans. The moan is like music to my ears. She moves he hand down to my pants and starts to palm me throw them.

"Fuuuck" I moan against her

"You like that Tommy?" She said seductively.

I stop... she thinks she's in charge. I take your hands off me and wrap my fingers around her throat making her look at me curiously.

" you're not in charge here darling. Understood?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" I say sternly.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl, get on your knees." I say

"Yes sir." She obeys and gets on her knees. She looks up to me and I nod she unbuckles my belt and slides my trousers and boxers. My member springs out, she looked at me for confirmation.

"Can I?" She pleaded

"Go ahead babygirl." I said i I entered her mouth. She starts off slow at first but then goes to Deep Throat.

"Uhhh" I moan

Can feel the not in my stomach start to build, I was close. I grab the back of her head and start to throat fuck her.

"Fuuuck Madison."

She starts to massage my balls.

"Yes baby just like that." I moan she nods knowing I'm close.

"I'm clo-Fuck yes ugh fuuck." I was interrupted by my high.

"Swallow." I say coming down from my high.

She does, then shows me.

"Good girl."

Harrison's POV

Me, Sam and Harry are outside of Tom's door. He didn't show up to his meeting today.