[15] Feelings

Madison's POV

"It was but not anymore." He said looking down, almost ashamed. I just look at him with sympathy.

It's silent. After a while i finally say something.

"hey look at me." I say moving my hand to his cheek. He straightens himself out then looks me in the eye.

"what are you looking for here?" I asked.

"What do yo mean ?" He said teary eyed.

"us tom. What are you looking for in us... Because I cannot just forgive what you did but I also have feelings for you." I remove my hand on his face he looks away. I take a deep breath knowing that he's about to say. He sighs and looks back.

"I want us to be together darling. Be a family." He confessed. That's not what I was expecting at all. His words leave me a shock, I find myself blushing at them though.

My blush quickly fades when I realize that we can't just be a family... he's the most wanted man in London. Just being around him can get me killed.

"It's okay if you don't want the same. I fucked up pretty bad." He said clearly see my facial expression.

" no no I do Tom. I was just thinking about your lifestyle tom this is crazy." I reply and he nods knowing them right...

"darling I would never let anything or anyone do anything to you or this baby. You too are the most important things to me." He says seriously.

"Okay." I let out, Giving in.

Tom and I talked for some time after that. About a lot. About what he did, about how he's going to try and fix it and how he's going to protect us. Then the conversation got interesting....

"Okay okay weirdest place you've had sex?" I say still chuckling from the last topic.

" i've had sex in the shed." He says nonchalantly but I gasp. He what?

"ew no fucking way. When-where-why- " and that's when he cut me off.

" I was 19 okay I didn't wanna disrespect my parent by fucking a tinder date in their house." He says laughing.

"You are disgusting Thomas." I laugh looking at him. I was at the head of his bed and he was laying across the bottom. But as soon as I said that he moved so fast that he was right in front of me in a matter of seconds. He placed this hand around my throat squeezing lightly.

I let out of flustered sigh.

Fuck he's hot.

"Thomas huh?" He whispered in my ear.

"Sorry I-I just assumed tha-that was your name." I'll begin to speak but then stutter horribly. idiot.

He just laughs and begins kissing my neck, in all the right spots.

"Can I?" I hum in satisfaction and respond with a yes. He pulls my legs open and starts kissing down my body. I close my eyes ready for the pleasure to begin.

He lifts up my shirt and then to my surprise he lays down. I wonder why and look at him with confused but then he's starts to talk.

"Not tonight. I wanna do things right with you." He snuggles into me. I have to admit he's pretty adorable. I move my hand to the back of his head and begin playing with his hair. I get confused as to why he asked but then it clicks He must've been asking to touch my stomach.

Oh Okay I mentally respond. I continue to look down at him and he starts to talk again but this time not to me.

"hey you in there? it's daddy. I don't know what you are yet but I want you to know that I love you." I blush and and realize he's talking to the baby. That's when I tear up. Fucking Hormones.

He looks up at me and continues "you mommy is the prettiest thing I've ever seen" "she's very deviant I hope you don't get that trait." He says and I smack the back of his head and give him a look.

"Ow okay okay I'm joking."' He says and I just look away. " I wasn't joking." He whispers to the baby but I still hear him.

" I just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to see you. xx daddy." He finishes and places a billion kisses on the center of my belly. all I can do is look at him at awe.

Never in a million years did I expect that from him.

" so he does have a soft side." I wipe my tears. He just scoffs and rolls eyes.

" Now that it's obvious we have feelings for each other and you're gonna be in my life because of the baby I see now that with you I don't have to play a game. Pretend like I'm somebody I'm not. Or somebody I don't have to be. I'm only hard when I have to be and until you came around that was always. But now that I actually feel something that isn't anger... I can't give that up. We can't start this off with a lie."