[12] hurt

Tom's POV

I wake up and look around. I'm in Madison's room. Shit. I fucked up, I don't know what it is... she does something to me when I'm with her I just feels like we have to be together and being like that with someone is dangerous. I have to do something.

"Hey." She says turning to embrace me while smiling.

"Hey." I say as she lays her head on my chest.

I have to get the fuck out of here.

"Last night was great." She says

"Yeah it was." I say getting up and getting dressed in a hurry.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I've gotta go to work." I lie.

" Well do you wanna chill again tonight? I'll plan something."

"Yeah." I say and she nods.

Fuck. Why the fuck would I say that.

I leave the room to go find Harrison.

Madison's POV

He wants to hangout again.

When he leaves a smile to myself and then I get in the shower.

While I'm in the shower I let the water hit my body while I figure out what the hell my life has come too. I'm pregnant by a mobster who I also have a strange connection too.

I get out of the shower when I decide what we're doing. Me and Tom are going to have another movie night....no sex this time.

I walk over to my nightstand and grab my phone so I can text him the plan.

Tom's POV

I'm in my office with Sam and Harrison. I asked them to help me but they're refusing.

"Haz come on please." I pleaded and he laughs

"No Tom I'm not going to help you destroy something that could lead to something you might actually enjoy...a relationship." He says as sam nods along.

"I don't even fucking like her." I say trying to convince them and myself.

"Oh yeah?" He says and I just nod.

"Then why the fuck did We see you guys kissing yesterday?" He finishes.

" oh and don't forget last night." Sam enters the conversation.

"Oh Tom." He moans in a girly tone.

"Yeah right there fuuu-"

"I don't know what your talking about." I lie.

"Stop trying to hid the fact the you might not be a Cold hearted asshole. We know you Tom and you're not very good at acting like a dangerous guy when you don't have to be."

I think about that for a second. I think he's wrong. Getting into something like this is dangerous for this whole Business. It shows people that I have a soft side and I don't want people to see that. I just sigh and say...

"Look, come on I can't let these people out here know that my not a " dangerous guy" it's dangerous for me, her, the baby and the mob. Come on."

They look at each other knowing I'm right.

" all right man but don't come crying to us after." Sam starts.

" yeah. And what are we even doing?" Haz said

I hadn't even thought about that. My phone dings and we all look at it. I pick it up to see who it is.

Madison: Movie night. Bring pizza and peanut butter.

Bingo.

"Okay i'm gonna call Kim for a quick fuck while you can get her food. When were get done I'll text you to bring it up." I say pointing to Sam.

" I really don't see how that's gonna work." Haz said.

"Well while Harry is giving her her food Kim is going to Walk out. She's smart enough to figure out the rest." I say.

"Okay but I don't get what you need me to do..."

"I want you to be there for her. I know she thinks that we are gonna be a thing and I can't just leave her hurt and by herself." I finish. They just look at each other start smiling.

"What?"

"Mate your in love." Harrison laughs.

"First, she's only been her for three weeks. Second, I want you to be there because she's pregnant and I can't because shes gonna hate me." I said and they looked at me not buying a work I just said.

"Yeah okay." They say in unison.

"It's almost time though so Sam go get her food." I say.

"What does she want?"

"Pizza and peanut butter." I answered.

They both turn their head towards me and in confusion.

"What?" Harrison laughs.

"Cravings I guess." I chuckled.

Madison's POV

It's time for Tom to come and watch the movie. I still don't know if it's a date or not but at least it'll be a little bit of fun.

I heard a knock at the door I quickly go to open it knowing it's Tom. I open the door...

"Hey Tom per-oh your not Tom." I say to the man in front of me.

"Yeah no I'm his brother Sam." He introduces himself.

" hi I'm Madi. Where is Tom?"

" he couldn't make it, he wanted me to give you this." Handing me a pizza box with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon on top.

"Why is he oka-" I was interrupted by Tom's door opening. A girl walked out half naked hair messed up.

I can't help but feel heartbroken. He blew off our thing to hook up with some other girl. I feel tears starting to build up in my eyes. I really thought he wanted to do this.

"Hey umm thank you. Have a good night." I say to Sam.

"Are yo-" I cut him of by slamming my door. I place the Pizza on the dresser by the door. All I could do was cry.