[10] "boss"

Madison's POV

He just standing there hold a towel open for me like I'm just supposed to obey him.

" Madison get the fuck up." He stares at me.

I slip my sunglasses back on and turn the other way.

" like I said you're not the boss of me." I see a little bit louder.

I hear oohs and ahhs from the man behind Tom.

Tom's POV

She chuckles as I turn around.

" I will fucking kill all of you." I yell in a stern voice, they coward but remain looking at her.

" Madison if you don't get the fuck up I will make you." I say sternly.

" looks like you know what you have to do Tom." She says testing me.

" Get up. " I say but she stays silent

"NOW." I yelled.

" are you really gonna make me do this?" I asked her before I proceed.

"I'm having fun Tom and you're not gonna ruin it for me." She says.

"Okay." I say.

Madison's POV

I feel strong arm lift me off the chair.
My top flew off and I now have a naked chest area. We stare at each other for a second.

" Tom WHAT THE FUCK." I say covering my breast as I hear catcalls from the other guys. Tom is quick to turn around.

" into the fucking meeting room NOW." He screams at them making them cower and jump.

" here." He says throwing the towel let me. I quickly wrap it around myself.

" get your ass upstairs put some fucking clothes on and meet me in that room."
he says sternly pointed to the room that all the men are in.

"FINE." I screamed finally giving in. I'm ashamed to say I find his authority attractive in a way.

"FINE." He says stepping towards me... Our faces now only inches apart.

We look at each other's lips for a moment before attacking each other.

"Fuck you." I say in between kisses.

"Fucking brat." He does the same.
We make out for a good two minutes before we push away.

" asshole." I scream walking away.

" yeah ditto." He yells after me.

What the fuck just happened.

Tom's POV

"Yeah ditto." I yell after her.

What the fuck was that... I just couldn't control myself it was like a gravitational pull or something but regardless of what it is, it needs to stop.

Madison's POV

I go back upstairs and Change into and tank top and pajama shorts.