Chapter 27

~ 5th Floor, Main Office, Baleine Books Tower, 184-3, Ihwa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul

Cha Wookyung entered his office with a grim look, getting immediately greeted by the far more enthusiastic Jung Junha. "Good morning, sir" he chirped, taking his coat off his shoulders and leading him into the office corridor. Just as Wookyung was about to swing in, Junha pushed him back into the wall, kissing him with parted lips and a needy tongue "I wanted to wait but I just..." he muffled his pleasure into his mouth, gripping Wookyung's arms and back "couldn't"

He flicked his tongue hard "Ever since... we last... ah!" he gasped as Wookyung bit down on his bottom lip with his canine, splitting a bit of the delicate skin. He pulled him away and looked down at Junha, breathlessly panting and aching for him as blood pooled on his lip. Wookyung slowly leaned down to lick it clean, tasting the metallic tang of it. "We're at a workplace..." he stroked his chin "if you have trouble understanding that... I have all the time after working hours to straighten out your unprofessional behaviour"

Junha seemed to melt at his words "I-I would appreciate that... Sir... very much" Junha blushed even more toying with his shirt buttons. As Wookyung stepped ahead of him to enter, Junha blocked his way "I almost forgot" he again clung onto his chest. "Someone's been waiting inside for half an hour now" he leaned into his side to whisper. Wookyung pulled him back by the elbows "And you let them inside?" he asked dubiously.

"No I wasn't going to but they said that they are your close friend and have known you since a long time..." His hands restlessly flitted over Wookyung's shirt buttons, tie, belt and folded cuffs, he was too impatient "Did I do something wrong?..." he bit his shirt collar and Wookyung looked down at him "...I didn't want to risk being rude to someone who you care about" Junha stroked his wide chest.

"And what if they're lying?" Wookyung gripped the door handle from behind Junha's back "He had told me that you wouldn't turn him away... especially after you hear his name" the assistant vowed and saw an expectant look cross the Manager's
face "What did he say his name was?"

"Yang Dowon"

The assistant got pushed away, seeing Cha Wookyung's demeanor change drastically. He had walked in smiling, looking energetic and excited as he usually did but now he felt darker... meaner. His veins rose visibly under his skin and he reached past Jung Junha, kicking the door open. He stepped inside with mounting anger "How dare you take that name after all these years. How dare you show up after everything that happened"

He snarled at a lounging Daesun, his fuzzy slippers were propped up on the coffee table. Wookyung tried to hold back murderous rage. The editor-in-chief of Stardust Magazines was unruffled. He was sporting a biker jacket over a luxurious, silky pink nightgown and a large white bra wrapped around his neck "It's very endearing to see that the mere mention of my brother's name still fills you with so much fury... love lasts I guess..." he winked.

"Get the fuck out" Wookyung spoke through gritted teeth but Daesun was serene to the threat. He cocked his oversized, sunglasses "Listen... I have to say... your office has this smell of well-being that I absolutely hate... I want that... sex party crack smoke" he flaunted a rolled-up 50 grand note. Wookyung finally noticed the powdery lines on the table next to his feet. He charged towards him, kicking the cocaine off his table.

"HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT DISGUSTING SHIT IN HERE!" he yelled. Yang showed some emotion for the first time, staring sadly at his precious drug scattering over the floor like fine dust. He ignored the 2 men in the room, practically leaping off the sofa and going down on all floors to snort the powder right off the floor. Wookyung closed his eyes, not wanting the suffer another break.

He had had enough of him, he calmly walked over to him, grabbing him by the scruff and slammed his face down on the ground till he heard a sickly, wet CRUNCH as his nose broke. Daesun's blue hair fell out onto the floor, the roots of some looking bloody. He looked like an animal. "When I say get out, you fucking get out, do you hear me?" Wookyung seethed, pulling him up by the wrapped bra around his neck, making sure it hurt.