-fischl birthday special🎉

3RD POV

Our little demon girl walked, or rather, secretly shrinked into toddler form as she ran from liyue to mondstadt. Since it was Prinzessin der verurteilung, or rather we are all familiar we'd known as fischl, was having her birthday today. So when word got out from the adventure guild, y/n spent no time on packing a few things onto her smol backpack before running to go to mondstadt. Ofcourse not without xiangling wishing her a see you later; as she ran as if her life depended on it. We wouldn't want missing or not greeting the prinzessin a happy birthday won't we?

Meanwhile in mondstadt, there was a party going on in the dine winery. After the begging of both kaeya and jean, the grumpy strawberry haired pyro user finally agreed. And since fischl was only turning 17, [i headcannon her as a minor] diluc had restricted the party over alcohol, much to kaeya and rosaria's dismay. Why was the nun here? She was dragged, annoyed and persuaded by the idol-healer, barbara herself, so she forced herself to come over to the party. Even diona was here! She's in charge with the drinks, and she was very very very happy that there were no alcohols, meaning no sassy drunkards; though we know she wouldn't admit it nor show it, but its obvious with the way her face isn't as gloomy and her voice isn't sassy as ever.

Fischl was currently rambling about her glorious adventures, about how she'd save herself from a near death experience and how she'd wipe out an entire camp of hilichurls, but ofcourse with her very detailed explanations. In the audience we have; the actual smart ones that understand her way of talking: jean, lisa, rosaria, eula, sucrose, noelle, lumine. We have the idiots who pretend they're understanding it: kaeya, venti, bennett, barbara, amber. And then we have this one idiot who's face clearly says she couldn't understand a single sentence, ofcourse the one and only emergency food of teyvat, paimon.

How did y/n meet fischl, very simple. Apparently, little demon girl was hunting for mondstadt ingredients and ofcourse, stumbled onto our precious demon girl. Ofcourse, fischl stated the obvious, about the girl having a muzzle so she assumed the demon was a special being, so she said and i quote;

"Aha! I, the prinzessin der verurteilung, has sensed that you," she points, "are also perhaps a traveler by the immernachtreich, and had been exiled from thy otherworldy, and i, fischl von luftschloss narfidort, grant thy permission to travel with me!"

As she said that, our protagonist just nods with dotted eyes and gave her a thumbs up, and if she were being honest, she understood just a little; due to her illegitimate mother reading her such deep stories from before. And since she noticed the girl was another 'exiled otherwordly', y/n figured it was safe to show her the cute fangs 😎. So she unclipped it, letting it fall to her hands.

"She means, nice to meet you," the night raven told,

"It is such pleasure to travel with the great prinzessin, please accept my humblest, and deepest gratitudes", y/n spoke back. In all honesty, she didn't know how the fuck she spoke like that, as if her mouth moved on its own. But as she saw fischl's ears steaming, she went back to her innocent dotted eyes mode as the talking night raven known as oz desperately tried to calm her master down. Why you ask? Ofcourse because, no one would answer back to her like that, absolutely no one. They would always respond with a simple 'okay' or 'sure, thats great!', she'd given up on receiving such beautiful responses, yet, today must've been a lucky day for her as she finally found the someone, who she can talk to despite her 'weird' language. [cALL HER WEIRD AND YOUR HEART WILL MEET MY KNIFE]

And seemingly, fischl thought her hunch was right, seeing your sharp teeth, perhaps you really were her destined one? No, that'd be too early. She mumbles and i quote [again;]