-7

[Very short bec i still have to finish a ton of homework bec school is ending smh]

3RDPOV

Chattering of teeth was clearly heard as the three walked in the snowy paths of dragonspine.

It was dark and cold, and due to the sun being absent, the night air was colder than the usual dragonspine.

"Nope. It was a b-bad idea. We should have not g-gone here."

Chattered xiangling, who was hugging y/n close as the demon hugged her tight.

They spot a group of treasure hoarders nearby. So running up to them, the three of them defeated the hoarders and rested in their tents. They had no choice to use it anyway.

The three laid down-- making sure that they weren't lying on snow as they huddled up to each other and slept. Even yushiro had no choice.

The snow cold air of the mountain was suddenly filled with a sweet aroma of the familiar liyue dishes. The two demons sat up, yushiro unconciously patting the younger one as he stood up.

"How'd you make.. these?"

Xiangling turned around, greeting her younger sibling a goodmorning before humming.

"I woke up early and decided to explore-"

Anddd she was cut off by yushiro slapping the back of her head lightly. She pouts.

"You went out there yourself?! You could've woken us up you know. What if you got hurt?!"

"I know i know! Im sorry! I had guoba though!"

The male demon sighs and nods, urging her to continue.

"There were tons of frozen boars! It made my hunting easier than expected!"

She sighs dreamily, recalling the events that partook a few hours ago.

Slender arms engulf her into a hug, the familiar face burrying into her back as she smiles.

Turning around, y/n's cheeks were held captive by xiangling, getting squished before getting hugged and they both sighed in content.

"Goodmorning, n/n! How was your sleep?"

The girl raises a thumbs up as xiangling nods.

"Thats good! Now lets eat before going to mondstadt again,"

They sat down in the campfire, each of them holding a stick with meat in them as they start cooking their food.

Few hours later, y/n the explorer and siblings were back on track,

Unaware of piercing unknown eyes watching them.