-lisa birthday special !🎉

3RD POV

--LISA LEANED BACK ONTO HER CHAIR. After putting all the books where they rightfully belong, it was safe to say she was very very tired. Sighing, she grabbed a book that had a green bookmark on it, and started reading. Hearing the library's door design clink, signifying there was someone who entered, she didn't bother to look up and continued reading.

"If you are here to return your book, please just put it over there, have a good day !"

she continued reading until a silhouette covered the book she was reading, causing her to look up. Her seemingly tired face turned into an astonished and happy one, hugging the person.

"It seems you've arrived on the right time, dearest," she started while the little demon hugged her back, burrying her face onto the librarian's neck while the brunette simply chuckled.

"I was just about to have some afternoon tea, care to join me?" she asked as she pulled the smaller girl into her lap, grinning once she saw the h/c-haired woman agree to her requests.

Y/n puts down the raddish veggie soup, much to lisa's surprise. She takes off her muzzle.

"Me.. xiangling,,, cook !" she mumbled-- but ofcourse, lisa still heard it, in which the sentence made her smile brighter.

"Aww, is that a birthday present ?" She cooed as y/n nodded vigorously, the smaller demon playing with the taller ones hair.

"In this case, i should prepare some special tea time snacks just for you,~"

she strokes y/n's glowing h/c hair, with the girl specifically leaning onto her touch while this action made lisa blush with delight.

In truth, y/n had begged jean to not let anyone in the library for awhile. After a bit nagging from the acting grandmaster, she finally agreed-- who could even resist y/n's charm anyways ?

As lisa put the demon down on the chair like a kitten, she made her way to the library's hidden room-- one specifically made for lisa. It consisted of a half bedroom and half kitchen, if ever the librarian 'accidentally' overworks herself and couldn't afford to go home, she can rest in there.

Y/n, not wanting to be alone in the huge, empty room, followed the girl like a mother duck leading the baby ducks to a pond. Lisa, feeling as if someone was following her, abruptly stopped turned around, making the demon bump into her.. chest..

Y/n looked up, in which lisa blushed at the cute sight, and picked up the demon, getting hold of the girl's thighs while the smaller demon hummed nervously.

Lisa was in between the demon's legs, though not in a sexual way, as the librarian was carrying the girl by her thighs. The demon hummed happily and wrapped her legs around lisa's waist, while lisa widens her eyes slightly at the gesture, but smirked mischieveously. Y/n puts her arms above lisa's shoulder. She may not know it, but they were in a .. kinda of.. sexual position.. and lisa knows. Though she did not utter a single word about it, and would never tell the demon. She secretly hopes she gets to carry you around like that more often.

As you both arrived in the room's kitchen, lisa sits the demon down in the table, gathering all the ingredients behind her, she pulls the girl closer and starts brewing tea behind her. The h/c-haired woman hummed, confused. Lisa simply chuckles.

"So that i can.. feel your warmth, my dear. I am rather cold today" she responds as the smaller woman hums, understanding as she wraps her legs around the girl's waist again, pulling her dangerously close. Lisa smiles again.

Suddenly, there was a knock and jean suddenly walked in, but seeing the both of their positions, she assumed there was something happening so, she quickly made up an excuse.

"Huh ? Oh kaeya's calling me. Ill be right back !!" she nervously said before dashing out of the library, lisa chuckling while the other woman stared at her in confusion.

"Don't worry your head over it, cutie" she says before engulfing her into a hug once again. The demon shrugged and hugged back, burrying her head into the librarians neck.

_____________

TEYVAT SECRETS !

-lisa secretly planted a kiss on y/n's neck with her lipstick

-jean immediately went out because of the huge sexual tension from lisa

-LISA IS MOMMY AND THIS IS NOT A SECRET.

-lisa fought back the urge to actually fuck y/n.. because shes a minor, and because theyre not in a relationship

-lisa corruption kink..?!!?!!?

-authornim is sorry for a very short uhh chapter😭 im making a yandere eula though😏