-special 2

MODERN AU

Cute liyue academy students
6 members active now

Y/n

Shit

Rich girl [ningguang]

GASP

5 star michelin

GASP

Rockstar

GASP

rich girl's secretary

Y/n? ...

Catgirl

Who the fuck taught her that

Y/n

Fuck

Rich girl

Keqing!!!!

Catgirl

Oops. My bad. It wasn't me though,

5 star michelin

Right..

-----

As ningguang and xiangling scolded keqing for saying fuck in the group chat, they suddenly heard a group of boys who were surrounding on something- or rather, someone. When they saw who it was, they fumed. It was y/n, ofcourse.

"Are you free this friday?" A blond with piercings asked the girl as he stroked her hair. Y/n furrowed her brows.

"I have to meet my friends." She replied as the boys snickered.

"No one cares about your friends. They're probably just measly nerds anyway. Come with us on friday" he encouraged as y/n had earned an irk mark on her temples. She may be smol, but no one talks to her friends like that. She walked closer, innocently, before throwing her leg back and applying brute force on it as her legs hit the center of the boys legs. If you were close enough, you could hear a tiny crack in it. The boy screamed as he dropped to his knees, holding his microscopic sized dick as he sobbed. Y/n glared at the two boys who shivered at her glare, before they ran away, dragging the blond full of piercings.

Ningguang and xiangling teared up. They raised this girl well. They ran over to the h/c-haired girl, hugging them as they sobbed while the petite woman had no idea why the hell they were crying.

"We raised you well y/n, you might aswell call us mommy-" xiangling slaps the back of ningguangs head as she glared at the blonde.

"M-mommy..?"

----

Ningguang and xiangling had to stay in the clinic due to fainting and nosebleed.

____________

For the ones confused, blonde is for girls, while blond is for boys. Correct me if im wrong!!