The Black Zodiac

What is Black Zodiac?
Dedicated to chalenaa

Introduction -

Many people in this time too believe in the horoscopes or zodiacs. And they always check their daily horoscopes in newspapers or magazines or online websites.

Zodiac in Hindi means Rashi. Examples of Zodiac signs - Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, etc. Every Zodiac has its properties. Now, if you see carefully, then you can say that the Zodiac only tells about the good things and some flaws that you have.

Now, not all Zodiacs are perfect, I mean we all have some bad or evil in us. The bad properties in our Zodiac are called the Black Zodiac.

If we go in the past, then the Zodiacs came from the Babylonian Zodiacs, and initially, they had both good and bad properties. Greek, Roman, and Hindu culture adopted these Zodiacs. But in 1000 years, the Zodiacs were filtered so many times that now they only tell us about the good properties.

About the Zodiacs -

1. Aries (From March 21 - April 19) - Its name in Black Zodiac is 'The Tyrant'. It is said in Black Zodiac that tyrants are greedy and they try to do things in their way. Tyrants use people for their benefit. They get peace when people around them are not in peace.

 They get peace when people around them are not in peace

2. Taurus (From April 20 - May 20) - Its name in the Black Zodiac is 'The Fallen Demon'. It is said that the Fallen Demon has done many wrongs in his/her past and they always carry them on their shoulders. The Fallen Demon never forgives other people's wrongdoings and they always take revenge for it.

 The Fallen Demon never forgives other people's wrongdoings and they always take revenge for it

3. Gemini (From May 21 - June 20) - Its name in the Black Zodiac is 'The Basilisk'. Basilisks always keep people in fear and their behavior is scarier. Basilisks always know how to hurt someone else in some or another way and if they get annoyed, then they won't stop at hurting someone. In short, Basilisks demand fear and respect.