56-60

Chapter 56 - Yan Sui, it's not dark yet... - Beloved Marriage in High Society - Chapter 56 by AChan full book limited free - Webnovel OfficialChapter 56: Chapter 56 - Yan Sui, it's not dark yet...

Meng Ting thought for a moment before saying, "You don't have to worry about me. Under normal circumstances, he's no match for me."

Yan Sui recalled Meng Ting's agility back at the seaside party and raised his eyebrows. He lightly nodded his head and knew that Meng Ting wasn't as easy to bully as he looked. When it came to the time that he needed to defend himself, he wouldn't be soft to anyone.

Just now in the restaurant for example, Meng Ting didn't even try to endure, and he knew where his boundaries lie.

Yan Sui raised his hand to caress Meng Ting's cheek before covering his eyes, and took him in his arms again.

"Go to sleep if you're sleepy, I'll wake you up when we reach there."

"Okay." Meng Ting replied softly, the corner of his mouth raised upwards before he leaned against Yan Sui until he fell asleep.

They didn't go back to the company, instead they drove to the outskirts of the city. After almost two hours of driving, their car finally halted in front of a small village. Yan Ming Ya and Zhao Bing got off from the car first and Yan Sui woke Meng Ting up.

"There's a lot of gardeners here, we come here to take a look."

Yan Sui held Meng Ting's hand while explaining to Yan Ming Ya, but the flowers weren't the thing that he wanted him to see.

Meng Ting was a little blurry at first, but he gradually came back to his senses from the fragrance of the flowers he was smelling.

After negotiating with the gardeners, Meng Ting took a pair of scissors while Yan Sui carried a basket, both of them then headed to the flower field. This village used a floriculture greenhouse as their method to plant flowers and these flowers were mainly sent to flower markets to sell as decorations, rarely would someone use it to make perfume.

Yan Ming Ya was outside chatting with some of the gardeners, Meng Ting was busy picking flowers while Yan Sui followed him silently, he felt a bit dizzy because of the aroma but Meng Ting didn't seem to be affected by it.

He finished picking all the flowers in a jiffy, he went to the other sheds and picked up more from there too. After going back to the tea house where the gardeners usually rested, Meng Ting took the time to bundle up the flowers into three bunches, each for Yan Sui, Yan Ming Ya and Zhao Bing.

"Smell it and tell me if you like it or not?" Meng Ting placed each bunch of flowers on the table in front of them. He sat back down, took a cup of tea and drank it. Yan Sui, Yan Ming Ya and Zhao Bing were stunned for a moment before picking up the flowers in front of him to smell them.

Yan Sui was stunned because he just lost the privilege he had now that he's not the only one Meng Ting had given his flower to. Other than that, Yan Ming Ya and Zhao Bing were stunned because it was the first time in their lives to receive flowers from someone with a special status as Meng Ting was Yan Ming Ya's aunt and the wife of Zhao Bing's boss.

After a few moments, their face stopped showing any signs of surprise or upset.

They each picked up the flowers and sniffed it, then they fell into a brief silence. They're unable to give him constructive criticism because they're not professionals, but Meng Ting only asked them if they liked it or not, so it was much better to judge subjectively.

"I like it." Yan Sui put the flowers back on the table and reached over to take Meng Ting's hand in his.

Meng Ting smiled at him then looked at Yan Ming Ya and Zhao Bing. He already knew what Yan Sui's answer was going to be, but that's not the case with the other two. Meng Ting knew that getting someone who didn't use perfumes to like it was actually quite difficult.