80-85

Chapter 81Chapter 81Name: Author:
Yan Sui smell speech eyebrow tip slightly pick, he shook his head, "mouth is not difficult, she is afraid of us at present."

She made great efforts to enter the door of Yan Family in state F. she would never think that the Haicheng incident would affect Yan Mu and Yan frame Bo's views on her, and she did not know that they had traced her down.

But Yu meixuan's mind really can not be underestimated, she is afraid that she will not wait for things to continue uncontrollable.

Yu meixuan said it was not important not to say no. she had already been found out, and it was also possible to find out how.

Yan Sui's thinking is very short. After a little pause, he continued, "you don't need us to do anything. Give me the information of that person, and I'll send it to the Xiao family."

Yan Sui said that, of course, Yan Yu would not object. He nodded and then stood up. "I'll let people sort it out. I'll fix it up for you."

"Good," Yan Sui should, he also stood up, he took Yan Yu to the door of the study, he said again, "thank you."

If Yan Yu didn't care about Meng Yu's affairs, it would be very difficult for him to associate him with a wanted human trafficker in country a, let alone let alone be interrogated and investigated in detail.

"You're welcome," Yan Yu didn't like Yan Sui's words very much. Like he Yue, he liked Meng Yi very much. It was right to do all these things.

He looked back at Yan Sui, but said nothing else. He nodded again and left from the second floor.

Yan Sui watched Yan Yu's back disappear, and then he closed the door of his study. He sat back at his office, turned on his computer and continued to deal with the rest. An hour later, before his computer could be turned off, Yan Yu's information was sent.

Yan Sui read it again, and then he sent it to Xiao Zi'ang, along with a copy of her investigation on Yu meixuan. It was too late. Instead of calling, he sent a text message to Xiao Ziang.

He got up and went back to his bedroom. Meng Fu had already changed from lying on his back to sleeping on his stomach. Yan Sui took off his coat and came over to turn Meng Bi back. He felt that Yan Sui was moving him. Before he turned back, his hands and feet were entangled again.

Then he whispered, "Yan sui..."

now he doesn't need to open his eyes to see people. He will know who is the one and only he will be there.

"I'm here," Yan Sui answered, and did not pull back. He continued to pat Meng Bi. When he continued to fall asleep, he got up again, went to the bathroom to wash, and then came back to sleep with a man in his arms.

As for the North City, the Xiao family is not so peaceful. After reading it, Xiao Ziang immediately called Xiao dangmin to remind him of the progress of Yan Sui.

However, after he and Ning Zhou talked, they were all silent for a long time, but they felt guilty and powerless. Compared with what Yan Sui did to Meng Shen, they were far inferior to what they had intended to do for them. Before they started, master Xiao rejected them.

"Next weekend, we'll go over and I'll have a good talk with Yan Sui," Xiao dangmin said, embracing Ning Zhou and understanding what she's thinking. "This time, I won't break my promise."

As the master of Xiao's family, he can't decide things completely by his own feelings. But when it comes to the hatred of Xiao's family, he can definitely make the decision. No matter who is involved and who is against it, he will not be merciful.

If they can't even do this, they don't deserve to recognize Meng.

Meng Xuan didn't know this. He went to bed early and woke up early. He opened his eyes and saw Yan Sui's sleeping face. His empty eyes were a little full of affection. He looked at Yan Sui's appearance. He liked and was distressed.

Yan Sui has been very busy these days. Although he is not as busy as the whole night, he also sleeps late. In the company, he has many meetings and meetings to follow up projects in person. He does not know how many problems he has to think about.

Meng Zhen didn't dare to move much. He only blinked and blinked, waiting for Yan Sui to wake up. He grabbed Yan Sui's hand and looked at the time several times. He was afraid that Yan Sui might have overslept. Seeing that the time was almost up, he gently pushed people to wake him up.

"Yan Sui, are you busy today? If it's all right, you can go on sleeping. " If you have something important to do, you have to get up.

Yan Sui almost should wake up, but as the weather gets colder, there is a blanket for one more person to lie in, which makes him want to stay in bed.

Yan Sui continued to hold Meng Fu tightly. It took him a while to wake up. He got several good morning kisses from Meng. Then they got up and went downstairs to have breakfast, and then they went to work separately.

Yan Sui was so busy because of Yan's business. Xu and Xiao chose to wait and see like other families. Yan Sui dug a hole for Yan Yansheng in advance, but these methods were still not enough for others.

In the same way, it is not so easy for Yan to move such a giant.

Xu Shumin chose to come to Haicheng because of his judgment.

Whether Yan or Yan wanted to merge with each other, it was not possible to do it in a short time. However, if the time was prolonged, it would be a great loss to both of them. If you were a little more sensible, neither Yan Sui nor Yan Yansheng should be in this situation at present.

Even Yan Sui didn't have to argue with Yan Yansheng. He was younger than Yan Yansheng. No matter how bad Yan was, he couldn't win time. He could wait five or ten years to plan again.But Yan Sui is so anxious, which is also the reason. Yan Yan is old. He can't wait for his death to settle his calculation and harm to Yan's family.

Similar to Xu Shumin, in fact, there is also Mr. Xiao. When he meets Yan Sui, he naturally appreciates and is satisfied. Although Yan Sui is only his grandson-in-law, he feels that Yan Sui is more like him than all his children and grandchildren.

Although he had offended many people, he felt that he was too impulsive and understandable, but he did not support it.

However, he didn't know Meng Fu enough, and all the criteria for judging him remained on the surface. Yan Sui and he were absolutely different. The psychological pressure Yan Sui endured from childhood to adulthood was unimaginable to ordinary people, and his present mood was not measurable by his age.

At about 11:30 today, the staff on the ninth floor of Yan's building suddenly burst into an uproar, but they were so happy that they couldn't help shouting.

Wang Feng was so happy that he forgot to knock on the door. He opened the door and came in. Seeing Yan Sui talking on the phone, he slightly restrained his face.

Yan Sui's tone of voice, a look to know who is talking to the phone.

He and Meng min will have a phone call at noon every day. Wang Feng knows this for a long time. But now he is anxious to have good news to tell Yan Sui. Seeing that they are still there, they are still telling each other with Meng Bi slowly, which can make him anxious.

"Well, I won't forget to eat."

Yan Sui said this, and finally put the phone down. He turned to look at Wang Feng, no joy no anger in the eyes, frozen Wang Feng an exciting. Clearly before the moment is still so gentle, how to face the people outside of Meng Yi, it is like this.

No, it should be said that Yan Sui has been like this all the time. It is only when he faces Meng Yi that he changes his appearance.

"What's the matter?"

Wang Feng's stupor disappeared immediately when he heard the speech. His excitement was obvious. "We succeeded, ten times more than the expected target, and the response was excellent."

Wang Feng's professional quality, generally will not say some "excellent" and so on, that is too subjective, but now he is too happy, also can not take into account what literacy is not literacy.

Yan and Yan competed for a project at the same time. It seems that Yan took the lead and got the project. But in fact, Yan Sui gave up the project more than two years ago. Yan Sui didn't attach much importance to this project, only thought it had potential and could be developed, so he only provided financial support.

can sue Si Yu exposed to him, by Yan Sui also checked up, from Meng Qi know, Su Si Yu once asked him to pass the Meng Jia's ancestral perfume formula, which has verified Yan Sui's some guesses.

Yan Sui has been investigated clearly about all his activities in Haicheng in the past six months. Then Yan Sui noticed his project again. He did not hesitate to increase capital investment and introduce talents. He did not hesitate to start the project for half a year or more ahead of time and better.

Therefore, Yan Sui's cold reaction was not that he was not happy when he heard the news, but that he confirmed the result through Su Siyu at the beginning.

Meng Jia's perfume factory can make money because of Meng, and this project is purely an opportunity for the development of the times, an occasional and inevitable result.

Each big family's industry basically has involved in each domain, only calculates the emerging is the network game this piece. This time, Yan's argument with Yan's family was only intended to show him. He was deliberately drawn to this industry and became the foil and backing of Yan's family.

Knowing Yan Sui's motive, Yan Yansheng was only afraid that he would be so angry that he felt pain in his chest. Up to now, the money and manpower have been invested in the project. Yan did not wait for them to make achievements. He followed up and presented the results of the project.

"Today's online, two minutes online, more than one million people, three consecutive full service, according to the current growth..."

Wang Feng reported a series of good news. In fact, he didn't understand why Yan Sui valued the project so much at the beginning, and he specially set aside a layer for the planning team in the headquarters. But now they all underestimated the potential of this market.

Yan Sui smell speech nod, "you go to notice, add meal today, this month bonus doubles."

"OK," Wang Feng is still very excited, but Yan Sui's reaction is too calm. Think again, when he started the project, he did a lot of work and took them to work overtime for a month. Various analysis meetings were held again and again.

In Yan Sui's heart, he might have foreseen such a result, so he couldn't get excited at all. Even if Wang Feng wants to break the brain melon seeds, he will not think of anything to do with Su Siyu.

"You let people stare at Yan's side of the reaction," Yan Sui see Wang Feng also hesitated not to go, he ordered another.

Wang Feng nodded seriously, and his face finally recovered his usual calm appearance. It was also that they wanted to pit Yan, which was just the beginning.

"Don't worry, president. I'll do it well."

When Wang Feng goes out, Yan Sui thinks for a while, takes out his mobile phone and calls Meng Yu again. He tells him the good news. He can't be happy, but Meng Shen is happy for him, and he seems to be happy.Meng Yi and Yan Sui hang up the phone, not so put away the mobile phone, he played the game again, and then all afternoon he was digging teammates.

For Meng, the game is a little more difficult to start with, but there are challenges, there are losses and wins, to stimulate the fighting spirit, so that people have the interest to continue to play.

When Yan Sui came to pick him up, Meng Xuan was still playing, "won..."

The other side has more pit-mates than him, so they win. Meng Bi bends his eyes and plans to continue. Then Yan Sui takes his mobile phone away, "playing all afternoon?"

Yan Sui sits on the side of Meng Yi's body, embraces people, and then looks at him to continue the next round.

Meng Yi nodded, "very interesting, I just won a game."

However, in the next set, the other side didn't appear to be out of line, and he became the bug that always had empty skills. However, Yan Sui took Meng Yi over. Although he didn't play well, he was still lucky, and this set won again.

"Well, you can't play any more today."

Yan Sui said to stand up, and then pull Meng Bi up.

Meng Yilue nodded his head. He changed his clothes and got on the car with Yan Sui. He leaned on his arms and asked Yan Sui to rub his hands. His fingers hurt when he knocked too much.

"I can play, and so can the others."

Meng Zhen's words are absolutely pertinent. He can't play ordinary games, but Yan Sui's model has been playing for such a long time.

Yan Sui Wen Yan kisses Meng Yan's forehead, "play can, but can't be excessive."

"Good," Meng Ying said. He played it so seriously because it was the game of Yan Sui company. He wanted to support him in this way. But now he still thinks that he doesn't play well. The words that scold him are very small, and occasionally he still sees them.

Although he only read the second half of primary school, but he also graduated. His hand speed is too slow, did not return a "graduation" let Meng Yi a little bit bitter.

Meng Zhen had a sleep at night. When he went to the laboratory the next day, he forgot almost everything about the game. He was used to focusing. Even Yan Sui didn't want to mix incense, let alone playing games.

has some other ideas for perfume. He keeps track of data and even sees some customers' feelings and thoughts after using them.

At the end of November, he Yue's second operation has been completed for several days. The operation is quite successful. Dr. Bart has returned to country A. Guli will stay until he Yue's rehabilitation is completed, and then decide whether to stay in Haicheng.

However, he did not stay in Yan's house all the time. He would occasionally follow Zhen Han to the pet hospital. There is a saying that there is no class but education. In the profession of doctors, it should be said that there is no class but salvation. The life of cats and dogs is the same as that of human beings, and there is no wave or waste.

Yan's new projects are much more successful than expected. New clothes are constantly opening up. There are 24 hour shifts on the ninth floor of Yan's building. Even at night, the lights are bright. Yan Sui is generous, and the salary and salary he gives are very reasonable, and the enthusiasm of the staff is very high.

Yan Sui's busiest time is before and after the game online. Now he is on the right track. He just lets the responsible man keep his eyes on him and report to him every day. He goes there to pick up Meng, but not to the lab, but to the perfume factory of Li Jia village.

Meng Xuan and Yan Mingya went there in the morning. Yan Sui sent a car and bodyguard, and then he allowed them. Now that he has handled the same things, he also went to fetch the people back. The three fragrances produced by

perfume company are all very good, but recently, a batch of feedback has not been as good as before. Yan Minya asked Meng to come over and see that the problem was there. He was very familiar with perfume, and his judgment was much faster than that of their regular step by step inspection.

Sure enough, Meng Xuan went around the factory and pointed out that it was the seasonal quality of raw materials, and the ones that had been put in need not be wasted. At present, Meng Xuan adjusted the formula again.

"After that, every time you import raw materials, you send them to me first, and I'll have a look."

"Good," Yan Mingya nodded. He looked at Meng and couldn't help boasting, "little aunt is so powerful."

before they came, they also asked some of the detections of perfume producers to look at them. But they did not check. The raw materials were the first to be searched, but the real reasons were still not found.

Several detectives think that Meng Yu is too young. They find the raw materials left before, and this batch of raw materials, and enter the testing room for analysis. It is really different.

handled the production of perfume. Meng thought that he had come to Li Jia village and he had gone to Li Lan's house to see his grandpa Li Fu.

He has recovered from his illness, but he is also a little older. His land has been rented out before, and his contract has not arrived. Even if he can still be a flower farmer, he has no land to grow.

Yan Mingya continued to ask him to be a consultant, but the salary was not particularly high, but it was enough for his and Li Lan's daily expenses. He was grateful and often took the initiative to visit the factory, and he would come to visit the factory from time to time during the day to see if there was anything he could do for him.

Meng and Yan Minya walked out of the perfume factory not long ago. They saw Li Lan and his grandfather walking forward one after another.Li Lan once or twice a week to communicate with Meng, see Meng from afar, he scattered foot and ran over.

"Big boss, you're here!" Li Lan said this is Meng Meng, learned that this perfume factory accounted for a large share of the Meng is known, Li Lan studied his grandfather Guan Meng called the big family, Yan Minya called two owners.

Meng Yi has corrected Li Lan several times. If he doesn't change, he doesn't have to work hard.

"Are you out of school?"

"Well," Li Lan nodded and scratched his head again. He was a little stiff. When he said on the phone, he didn't feel too much. Now he saw people, he suddenly became a little nervous.

"How did you come, big boss?" Li Lan then asked him that he and his grandfather had come to see him every day for a long time. This is the first time that Meng has come to the perfume factory.

"There's something wrong with the material. Minya and I will come and have a look." Meng Zhen didn't think there was anything to hide from Li Lan. Li Lan was born in Huaxiang and often went to factories. He knew more than his grandfather.

"What's the problem?" Li Lan immediately asked another question, but just finished asking, he noticed that he was wrong, "Hey, I just ask, it's not convenient to tell me."

Meng also did not feel inconvenient, he continued to analyze the problems in raw materials with Li Lan.

One of them talked seriously and the other listened carefully. However, they left grandfather Li Lan and Yan Mingya aside. Naturally, grandfather Li Lan didn't dare to have any opinions. He felt very happy when Meng longken said this to his grandson.

Li Lan used to play truant and fight. He was a real troublemaker. After knowing Meng Zhen and Yan Sui, his change can be said to be earth shaking. In only three months, his grades had changed from the end of the crane to the middle. Li Lan's head teacher would call to praise Li Lan every once in a while. To know that she used to call, Li Lan played truant or played hooky I'm in trouble again.

"I haven't been here for a while. How's your health?" Yan Mingya asked Li Fu, and then followed Meng's steps.

Not far behind them were Zhao Bing and another bodyguard. Yan Sui couldn't accompany Meng Fu in person, so he sent Zhao Bing here.

"Well, I'm very busy. I'll show you the factory once in a while. I have no knowledge and can't do anything else."

Li Fu sighed with emotion that his family used to be rich. His wife left early and he didn't discipline his son well. As he crossed the poverty line, his daughter-in-law ran away and his son ran away.

What's more, he knows very well that Yan Mingya can't refuse the so-called consultant's job, as long as it's because of the relationship between Meng Yi and Yan Sui and Li Lan. He only hopes that his grandson can make a great contribution in the future and then repay them.

"Don't say that. You have helped us a lot."

Yan Mingya continued to talk to Li Fu and went back all the way to Li Lan's house.

And Meng Yi and Li Lan also said all the way, Meng Yi said very carefully, Li Lan asked what he would answer.

"It's interesting..." Li Lan knew what fragrance was for the first time. He felt that the door of the new world was opened and his eyes were especially bright. His cheek was slightly red. "I also like flowers. It smells good to sleep."

He only said this to Meng Xuan. Other people were his grandfather. He didn't say that. He always thought that big men like flowers. It was a little strange. But Meng also likes it, so he doesn't think it's strange any more. These good smelling fragrance can make money.

Meng Yin heard the speech and nodded, hesitated a little, he just said, "you first study hard, then I'll send you some books, you can have a look, if you don't understand, you can ask me."

All the way to talk, Meng Zhen found that Li Lan was very talented in the fragrance mixing, so he could open the mouth because Li Lan liked the last sentence. Meng Xuan always thought that only when he really liked it, could he bring out good fragrance. Otherwise, he would have no talent.

"Really? Thank you very much

Li Lan is a little bit bad. When he is too excited, his voice gets a little loud. Yan Sui, who gets off the bus, hears his voice.

However, when he looked at him, he saw Meng Yi for the first time.

It seems to have a feeling. Meng Zhen looks at it from the side of his head. Originally, he was just a light eye light. Suddenly, he became a different feeling. He used to be a master of fragrance, but now he is a man who has met a man who is happy with him.

"Yan Sui!"

Meng called, and his pace quickened. Yan Sui didn't tell him in advance that he was coming, so it was a surprise.

Meng Yi stops in front of Yan Sui, but he pulls him to his arms.

Meng Yan's eyes blinked, and his hand also held up Yan Sui's waist. "How can you come? Aren't you busy today?"

"Not busy," Yan Sui also knew that he was too busy these days and couldn't accompany Meng Ying well. He came here to pick up people today, which is also the reason. When you are busy, when you relax, you should accompany Meng Xuan well.

As for Yan Yansheng, he made a wrong step. Yan's removal from Licheng was much shorter than everyone expected.

Meng Yan is naturally happy to see Yan Sui, but he looks at his face and says with some heartache, "then you should go home and have a good rest. You can still run so far.""There's a rest on the bus. It's not an obstacle," said Meng. After holding him for a long time, he let him go. Then he took his hand and asked, "haven't you finished yet?"

Meng Yan shook his head. "We have found it. We are planning to go to Li Lan's house..."

When Meng Yi was halfway through, he found that he had forgotten his original intention to go to Li Lan's house. He wanted to see how Li Fu was. However, he had already met people and there was no need to go back to his home.

Meng Bi reacted and looked a little stunned. He went to see Li Fu, and then he asked seriously, "are you all well, grandfather Li?"

"All right, all right," Li Fu said in a hurry. When they saw Yan Sui coming, they were very smart and didn't come to disturb him. Meng asked, and they continued to come forward, "Xie Dong's family cares."

Meng Wen Yan nodded, then looked at Yan Sui, "all right, we can go home."

He came to see Li Fu, that is to say, to make sure that he is in good health, and the purpose of his trip has been achieved. The rest of the time, he wants to get along with Yan Sui.

What Meng said was too simple. All the people present were stunned. Those who did not understand him should feel that he was too perfunctory.

Yan Mingya couldn't help but chuckle. He looked at Meng Yi and Yan Sui, "nine uncle, take my little aunt back. I have some business here."

Yan Sui nodded and exchanged greetings with Li Lan Ye. Then he took Meng Xuan to the car.

The driver changed to Zhao Bing. Meng Yi was more familiar with the car, so he didn't feel constrained. He immediately nestled in Yan Sui's arms and hugged people for a long time before he began to speak, "is there any good news today?"

Yan Sui thought about it and nodded, "yes."

"I've made a lot of money today," Yan Sui pondered over his words. It's too complicated to say so. That's what Meng can understand.

Meng Wen Yan nodded with approval. "It's good news. I've made a lot of money recently."

Yan Sui busy time, Meng did not relax, he tried to make perfume, but the basic goods to the market, not half a day will be sold out. Yan Minya is not satisfied with the perfume market of Xia kingdom. He has run several trips to A country, and the sales department over there has already started.

On the ground, there will be branches in other countries.

Meng Yi has already thought of what birthday present he will send to Yan Sui next year. He will give Yan Sui the bank card with the money he has earned. He hoped that by next year's birthday, the more digits, the better.

Yan Sui looks at Meng Yan, who seems to fall into the money pile, and is so lost that he can't help kissing him on the forehead.

"You're tired today. Lean on me and have a rest. I'll call you when you get there."

Meng fan didn't want to sleep so much, but Yan Sui said that, he also had to lie on Yan Sui's legs.

Thinking of the birthday gift, Meng Yi thought of Ning Zhou's birthday by the way, December 20th, which was also very fast.

"Mom's birthday next month..."

He and Yan Sui said this, of course, is not hesitant gift choice, "I do not know whether my grandfather will allow me to go only one day."

When Yan Sui heard about Meng's worries, he had no choice but to smile. It seems that master Xiao scared Meng Yu, not master Xiao himself, but the irrational side of a family leader.

"Do you think I'll call and ask?"

Meng Tingting wants to celebrate Ning Zhou's birthday in the past. If he goes to Yan Sui, he will also go. When Yan Sui comes back, he will come back.

"Don't ask, that's your mom and dad. Even grandfather can't stop you from seeing them."

Meng Meng Wen Yan nodded, "that's good..."

In fact, he was afraid of encountering such an embarrassing situation that day. He felt uncomfortable and Ning Zhou felt hurt. If master Xiao didn't allow him, he would only give gifts, so that everyone would not be disappointed.

Yan Sui raised his hand and fell on Meng Yan's hair and rubbed it gently. He understood what was in Meng's mind, but he could not persuade him any more.

If you want Meng to change this idea, you can't do what he needs to do, but it's the Xiao family's business. What's more, Yan Sui thinks that when parents really don't have family ties, they won't get hurt if they don't force them.

| |