chapter 2

the bedroom^^^^

~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day ready to visit diagon alley to get my school supplies with my father so I ran around my room and decided what I could wear.

I decided to wear a nice blue jumper that reaches my stomach if I reach up. I also decided on some black ripped jeans to go with my white converse shoes to wrap it all up.

I ran downstairs to where i knew my father was reading the new article of the daily prophet

"Dad it's time to go to diagon alley now!" I cheered.

"ok honey lets go" 

I ran to get the floo powder because if I didn't I would be stuck to do apperation and then part of my secret would be out. You see I have loads of secrets but I will tell you one of them. Well ever since I was three I have been able to do apperation and I don't know why or how. 

I ran back into the kitchen all the way to the fireplace. I threw the powder in and waited for the flames to turn green. When they turned a vivid neon green I threw in the powder and at the top of my lungs I clearly screamed the correct words.

"DIAGON ALLEY!"

Once I landed on the other side I waited patiently for my dad to come threw. I looked around and all I could see was people running around getting there school supplies. once my father finally came threw the fire we were on our way.

"dad could we get my wand first please." I asked as nice as I could.

"yes of course we can darling." He replied with a hint of a smile.

I ran of as fast as I could pushing past people and barely able to respond because by the time they turn around I'm already gone out of there sight. In just three minutes I made it all the way to ollivanders when a thought came to mind. My dad works at Hogwarts which means that I can basically get what I want right. So I can beg them to let me be on the quidditch team even though I would be a first year but that wouldn't matter. Hehe I'm so evil . Umm ok I am just going to go inside now because people are starting to stare at me probably because I am smirking but oh well.

I step inside and get bombarded with dust straight away. My face turns to one of disgust. Does he not clean this place or something.

"Hello you must be Miss Snape" He asks full of happiness.

"yes sir now can we just hurry this along." I ask already bored. I mean like I thought getting your first wan was supposed to be fun. 

"Just like your father was. Feisty. ok well lets try this one..."

~~~~~~

Many wands later and I was willing to give up but them i get the last wand of the pile and it looks beautiful. He hands it over and all this warmth fills my body and it feels amazing. I flick the wand and blue butterfly's fly out of the end and circle my head.

 I flick the wand and blue butterfly's fly out of the end and circle my head

"13 inches long, made from elder wood with a dragon heartstring core. The wood used to make this wand is given to those with natural-born talent (just look at the elder wand). The wand core is the most powerful of them all and is capable of casting some of the most advanced spells. very lovely I can't wait to see what you will do with it but be careful." He warns me.

"why careful sir?" I try to pry him for answers.

"If you go down the wrong route to life which is the difference between light and good serious consequences will happen. I cannot tell you which route will make it more powerful but you might already know with how talented you are. I wouldn't be surprised if you get Slytherin darling."  He answers.

"I think I know the side I will take thank you very much!" I state matter-of-factly. "I know that I will also get in Slytherin as well but I guess it was a nice gesture but oh well."

I paid Olivander the money (21 galleons just because it was 'special') and stepped out onto the street. I looked around for my father when something came into my eye-sight. It was a familiar blond family.

"DRACO!" I screamed all loud as I could.

I had gathered the attention of everyone in Diagon alley but with a quick glare there way as well as a friendly 'What are you all staring at you filthy half-breeds and mud bloods' then they all turned around fast enough that I thought they all got whiplash.

"MADS!" Draco screamed just as loud.

We ran as fast as we could to each other and met in the middle. Draco picked me up and spun me around so many times I was going dizzy. Once he put me back on the floor he still didn't let go of me. Then again if you didn't see your best friend in two days you would do the same right?

"I though I wouldn't see you until I got on the train!" We said simultaneously. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

We had that gift where we would just sometimes say the same things and do the same things at the same time without thinking about it. It was as if we were doing for our whole life. Then again we met as babies since Narcisa -or who I call aunt Narcisa- would come over with Draco for a play date everyday.

"Don't act to down for seeing me here early and not on the train. If this was going to be the reaction I would of gone to Durmstrang instead." I retorted.

"No! please don't leave me to go to a school with just boys1 I don't want them to hang all over you" He practically begged.

"Don't worry I wont leave but it was nice seeing that you care for me." I answer with a ghost of a smile.

"of course I care about you. You will be the Slytherin queen and I will be the Slytherin king. We will rule it together and that's good because I would never do it without you or with someone else." Draco answered back.

We hugged again before making a promise to sit together on the train. After seeing that Draco managed to get back to his family safely she wondered back to where she was supposed to meet her father. She didn't have to wait to long though because he came nearly straight away.

"ready to go Maddie?" He asked. He never called me mads because that was a name for Draco and Draco only to call her.

"Yes dad I'm ready to go home."

He grabbed my hand and apparated away. What an eventful day it was. I was just luck that I didn't run into saint potter other wise he might of been hexed before he would see it coming.

~~~~~~

1224 words

Thanks for reading. I you have any suggestions please comment them down below. I will try to add more story parts for you.