Chapter 4

I woke up the next day bright and early and looked around our dorm. It was more of a house because there was three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a living area. My bedroom was the biggest (obviously) and there was plenty of space everywhere.

Getting dressed in a matching yellow t-shirt with the word queen on it and shorts with a orange strip on it.

^^this^^

Walking down out my dorm, down the corridors of Hogwarts. Of to my first lesson, potions. This is my favorite class. I had made my own potion book with shortened potion but they are still up to the best standard. I am just glad my dad teaches this class.

I will prove to everyone that I am the best. Walking to my seat getting looks by ever else.

Watch draco come and sit next to me, we did our special handshake. People looking at us, faces full of jealousy. Well they can be jealous of us, I don't care.

BAM!

The door slammed open, Snape storming in. I rolled my eyes, he is always one for dramatics.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper  in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention! Mister Potter. Our new celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

He stared straight at harry while saying this.

Harry was 'surprisingly' not listening. Snape banged on his desk and harry jumped up shocked.

"I'll ask again. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"I don't know sir."

"Ok let's try a different question. Where would you look to find a bezoar?"

"I really don't know sir."

"Sir surely Harry won't know any of this, he just got here."

"Quiet Granger. He is the 'chosen one's he should know what the answer is."

This is all really funny to me. If he doesn't know these basic questions, I don't know how he will survive. Not my fault.

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

"I actually don't know sir."

"Well clearly fame isn't everything is it potter?"

"Sir Asphodel and Wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of the Living Death, a Bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for Monkshood and Wolfbane, they are the same plant which also goes by the name of Aconite."

Woah. One second the room was silent. The next, Hermione has jumped up answer the question. By the look on dad's face, he is not happy. I am way to happy for this.

"That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Five points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all."

"Wait sir, that Can't be fair. All I did was answer your questions."

"Well my questions were for harry not you. Another five points from Gryffindor."

This day is amazing and it has only just begun.

~~~~~~

Hello, thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this.

I think I might of kept switching between the tenses. Just know that I am not the best at this. I am trying my hardest though.

I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter than the rest are. I just wanted to do this scene because I love it. Also, I just wanted to get a chapter out.
Eat or drink, you deserve it.

If you have any ideas for another chapter, either message me or comment.

684 words.