Prologue

Third Person's Point of View

*2 years ago*

It was just a normal day at school for Han Jun. He was studying in Math class,being bored because of the teacher kept explaining things that was useless for most student inside the class. Some were sleeping, some were talking quietly to eachother.

Everything went smoothly until something happen that changes Park Han Jun's Life for at the top to downhill.

Han Jun was at home resting while watching TV. He was also waiting for his parent to come back. But something is off. His parent normally would be back home home at this time.

Han Jun started to get worried. What if something bad happened to them as he thought inside his head.

He tried to call them. No response. He kept calling them but no one has pick up his calls.

Han Jun is scared. He tried to think positive but it didn't work. It was hell for him. He kept walking around the house, wondering what has happened to his parent. Everything couldn't be any worse until..

*Ring*

...

*Ring*

...

*Ring*

Han Jun checked who was calling him. It was his aunt to is living aboard.

He picked up the call.

*The call*

Han Jun: Hello!?

Aunt: Oh hey Han Jun!!

Han Jun: Hi auntie!!Why are you calling me!?

Aunt:Um..How can I say this!?Did you checked the news!?

Han Jun: What news!?

Aunt: It is on TV!!

Han Jun quickly change the channel to the News and it happened.

'BREAKING NEWS'

'A YOUNG COUPLE HAS DIED DUE TO AN CAR ACCIDENTS.

IT WAS TOLD THAT THE DRIVER WAS DRUNK SO HE CAN'T CONTROL WHAT HE WAS DOING AND END UP HITTING A CAR,ENDING THE LIFE OF A YOUNG COUPLE.'

Han Jun was speechless. Tears started falling down from his face. He lost his parent forever. He falled down to his knee,praying it was just a dream but it was reality.

Aunt: I'm Sorry Han Jun..I know you are speechless and crying about what happened but we can't do anything to prevent this. Be strong Han Jun!!You can do this. Tomorrow I will send some bodyguard to send you to South Korea,Okay!!I hope you are okay!!

*End Call*

From that very moment, Han Jun lost almost everything in his life. It will never be the same for him ever again. He needs to be strong but he can't. It was all so sudden, in just seconds, God took away everything from him. He crys even harder than before. He can't do anything but have to accept the fate.

He turned off the TV and goes to his room. He took out his luggage and started packing his stuff. While packing his stuff, he rewind the time when he was with his parent. They were the people who supports him all the time and now they aren't here anymore.

Later that night,he slept with his tears kept falling down his cheeks.

*The next day*