The Punishment

Warning: This may destroyed your innocent!! 😇😇😇

Han Jun's Point of View

'God!!Have mercy on me!!'I said in my thought as all nine girls get closer to me.

They start to undress me slowly and after a few second, all my clothes have been thrown away across the room.

I can see the excitement of the girls because of the size of my 'friend'.

"So big!!"Sana said while others are licking their lips.

"I'm going first!!"Nayeon said as she jumped into my lab, wrapping her legs around me

I tried to look away but she just glaced at me like she is going to kill me. I have no choice but to surrender.

She holds both of my cheeks and pull me into a kiss. Her lips was really soft and the taste of strawberries filled in my tongue.

Me and Nayeon battle for dominance for a while before both of us pull away for air.

"You are a very good kisser babe!!"Nayeon said as she took of her shirt revealing her boobs that has been cover by her purple bra.

Then, she pull my head closer to her boobs.

"Play with it, Han Jun!!"Nayeon said as I obey her.

I start to kiss boobs slowly but enough to pleasure her. Nayeon start moaning
as she unclipped her bra and yank it away.

I start moving my way down to her nipples. I put my mouth into her left nipples and sucked it while on her right boobs, I use my hand to play with it.

Nayeon pull her head back as she start moaning. She grab my hair a bit, trying to resist the amount of pleasure I am giving her but failed as she moaning sexily.

This has motivate me to suck her boobs even more pleasure. I keep sucking it before she pulled her away.

She pushed me back down as climb on top of me. She start to kiss my neck,trying to find my sweet spot. She found it and sucked it.