The Escape

Han Jun's Point of View

It's the day!!The day of freedom!!I am so happy!!I quickly do my routine!!Then, my phone pop up an notification so I decide to just check it!!

'Remember!!Always be focus 100%!!'

-Winter-

I replied 'Okay' and put my phone away. I open the door and Mina was standing on the side of the door.

"You're more excited than usual!!Is it that you like us now!?"Mina smiled.

"Hm..I don't know!!"I said earning a cute pout from her.

I don't know!!"I said earning a cute pout from her

Crap.. She's too cute!!How can these vampires be this cute and beautiful!? Nevermind.

"Are you sure you don't like us or should I say you don't like me!?"Mina said making it an aegyo.

My goddame heart. It is impossible to resist her.

"N-No!!"I said.

"Good!!Here is a reward!!"Mina then cup my cheeks and give me a soft kiss on the lips.

She smiled and waddle away. Crap,I am having second thoughts on the escape because they are way too cute and beautiful-No. I need to focus. I am so close on escaping.

I walk to the living room and see 8 girls looking at me with a death glare. I gulp because I realize that Mina give me a peck on the cheeks before I am here.

"So!!Mina gives you a peck on the cheeks!!"Jihyo said while making the shape of a fist on her hand.

"Oh!!Um!!-"I got caught off by Tzuyu.

"And you didn't give us a single kiss!!"

"I thought you were my property, Jun-nie!!"Momo said making the situation even worse.

The 8 girls surround me as she point at their lips.

"Give us a kiss,Jun!!"They said.

I sign as I obey them. I give a peck to of the girls well except Mina who is currently pouting at me.

"Well let's go to school!! Let's walk normally like human!!"Jihyo said.

"I am going next to Jun!!"Momo said as she grab my arm and start walking but someone stop her.

"Oh you are not, Peach!!I am!!"Nayeon said as she pull her away from me.

"No!!I am going with him, not you two!!"Sana said as she grab my arms and start running only to get grab by other girls.

"NO YOU NOT!!SANAKE!!"They shouted as they start fighting on who is going with me.

This is actually stupid!!I mean, I am there slave but fighting for someone normal like me is dumb.

Then, I notice an arm touch me. I turn around and it was Mina!!

"Quiet let's go!!"Mina whisper as she grab my hand and sneakily walk away from the house, leaving the rest of the girls arguing each other.