The Day We Meet Again

Han Jun's Point of View

We arrived at Canada again. It was busy as always with many plane and flight. I look to the side and see that the girls are all looking at the window,checking out what is it like to be in an airport. I chuckle see them being this side. Now I know how much they miss travelling.

The plane fly down and start to stop. We all unbutton our seatbelt and start to take out our luggage. The door open as we both go down the stair and make our way to the bus. We sit down as the door of the bus close.

The bus start to move to the main airport. As the ride goes, I get bored so I decide to text my girlfriend Cassie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Underline = Jun

Bold = Cassie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Cassie!!"

"Oh Hi Jun!!"

"What are you doing right now!?"

"Nothing much!!I'm kinda bored!!"

"What about you!!"

"Me?"

"Of course Dum Dum!!"

"I am at the airport right now!!"

"Wait what!! You're traveling without me!!"

"No no..I am bringing my cousin and her friend to Canada!!"

"Oh!! You never tell me who it is!! Anyway, who is it!?"

"If I tell you it's Aespa Winter, would you believe me!?"

"Wait.."

"YOU'RE WITH THE WHOLE AESPA!!"

"Yup!!"

"Be careful!! They are vampires even though I am a fan of them!!"

"Hehe.. Don't worry, they are no longer vampires!!"

"What!! Don't you lie to me you Mister!!"

"I'm not!! Why would I lie to my own girlfriend!!"

"Aw..Jun!! You are making me shy shy shy!!"

"Hehe.."

"Can I know how they turn back into human!?"

"Um..That will be a story of another time!!"

"Aw man..You own me a date!!"

"Okay, sound fair to me!!"

"This afternoon at 3 a.m!! Don't be late or else.."

"Or else what!?"

"Hehe..You'll see!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus Christ!! She fricken give me chills. I notice the bus stop and the door is open. I stand up from my seat as we all go inside the airport. We made our through the main gate as we all greet by the bodyguards. They all surround us as we keep walking, making sure that we are safe.

Then, they lead us to a Limo. The girls get excited. I assume that they have never experienced this before. We all get in our seat as the door close. The Limo start to move its way out of the airport.

On our way to my house, I can see that the girls are taking selfie with the phone I bought for them aka iphone 12. They did many different post and let me just say, it's cute to see them being like this.