Chapter 2: Love?

Kai wants to confess his love for Kunngie but he wonders if kyungie would love him back. Kai was thinking about her every day and night. Kai really loves Kyungie so much but he is afraid that Kyungie will reject him.

(To Kyungie at her photoshoot)

While Kyungie was doing her phtoshoot with her friend Kibum from ShiNEE. They were doind many different types of poses that are really cute. The photographer told them to make hearts to eachother so they did what they was told. Kyungie and Kibum did a final cute pose together, the photographer took over 20 pictures of them. The photoshoot was finally over.

"It was amazing working with you everyone" they both said and bowed.

"It was nice wotking with you too" the staff said and bowed.

(To Kai with his memebers)

"Kai you seemed paced out" Baekhyun looked at Kai with a worried concern face.

"I can't stop thinking about her Baekhyun"

"Who are you talking about Kai?"

"It's Kyungie, I can't stop thinking about her every single day Baekhyun"

"Kyungie, Kyungsoo twin sister?"

"Yes Baekhyun, I have a question for you hyung"

"What is your question then Kai?"

"How can I confess my love for her?"

"Ohh that is a hard one, well I don't know Kai ask Luhan,Suho,Minseok, or Kyungsoo"

"I will ask Luhan"

(To Kyungie with Kibum)

"You are such an amazing friend Kibum"

"I know anyways how are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good too"

"We hangout like this sometime when we don't have any full schedual's"

"Yea lets do that, I have to go now see you tomorrow for our MV"

"Yea,annyeong~"

"Annyeong~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: Thank chu for reading anyways annyeong~)