Chapter 3: Confess or Not?

Kai can't stop thinking Kyungie at all, she's always driving him crazy. Kai just wants to confess his love for her and want to be in a relationship with her so badly. "in his head: I can't stop thinking about you Kyungie"

"Kai,Kai,Kai pabo stop spacing out" Chanyeol said to him a flicked his forehead.

"Chanyeol really you had to do that!"

"Yes Kai"

"Why do you keep spacing out?"

"I can't stop thinking about Kyungie"

"You can't stop thinking about Kyungsoo twin sister?"

"Yes Chanyeol"

"I see"

"I want to confess my love for Kyungie but I don't know if she will love me back"

"Kai I have been in a relationship with my ex-girlfriend until we were not ment for each other, give Kyungie something that she will love and treasure it"

"Okay thanks hyung" he smiled at Chanyeol.

"Your welcome Kai" he smiled back at Kai

(To Kyungie doing and mv with ShiNEE Kibum and his memebers,"Beautiful Girl)

"Boys and Kyungie time for the last scene" the director siad to them.

"Okay director" they all said to him.

They were doing the last and final scene for the MV Beautiful Girl. Everyone was happy at the end and did a pose also at the end, they started waving good bye at the camera.

"And cut, you guys did an amazing job today" the director said to them.

"Thank you director, I was nice working with you everyone" they bowed.

"It was nice working with you too" the staff said and bowed.

(To Kai and his members)

Kyungsoo was making dinner for everyone, he is like a eomma in the group and Suho is like a appa also in the group. Kai was in his room thinking about how should he confess to Kyungie in a sweet and romantic way. Kai loves Kyugie so much, he is always thinking about her so much. Kai wants to be with Kyungie so badly.

"Kai,Kai,Kai pabo" Chanyeol said to him.

"What Chanyeol!" Kai yelled at him.

"Kyungie is here and it's time to eat now" Chanyeol said with a grin plaster on his lips.

"Oh okay"

"Anyways see you there" Chanyeol said and left.

"in his head: Kyungie is here how should I confess to her?"

(To Kyungie and the others)

"Hello everyone" Kyungie smiled

"Hello sister" Kyungsoo went up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Kyungsoo I can't breathe"

"Sorry Kyungie, I just miss you so much"

"I miss you too Kyungsoo"

"Kyungie I have sonething to tell you"

"Okay then tell me Chanyeol"

Kai went running to Chanyeol and dragged him back into the room.

"Hyung are you crazy!" he hissed

"No I'm not crazy Kai"

"Why are you telling Kyungie that I have something to tell her?"

"Kai you pabo, you are thinking about Kyungie all the time and want to confess your love to her"

"I know but I not sure if I'm ready to confess my love for her Chanyeol"

"Kai you have to confess your love for her soon or else she won't know"

"I will try to confess to Kyungie"

(To Kyungie and the others)

"Whoah what just happend?"

"Kyungie how are you?"

"I'm good Kyungsoo"

Kai went out of his room with Chanyeol and went up to Kyungie a little bit shy and nervous,his heart is beating really fast, his trought becoming dry.

"K-Kyungie I have something to tell you"

"Tell me Kai"

"I love you so much and I want to be with you forever, I'm always thinking and dreaming about you"

"I was waiting for a long time Kai for you to confess to me" she smiled

"So do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Kai I would love to be your girlfriend"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====-=-=-=====-=
(A/N: Thank chu for reading and I hoped you liked it, ~Saranghae and Annyeong~