Chapter 6: Getting Married

Kyungie and Kai are getting married finally the day they have been waiting for. Kaiand Kyungie sleep in different rooms at the hotel. Kyungie and her friends Chaelin(CL), Sandara, Park Bom, Minzy, Razi, Marcil, Harami are Kyungie's bridemaids. They all got ready to leave.

(Wedding Time)

While the bridemaids and grooms walked down the isle also Kai did walk down the isle. Kyungsoo was going to walk her down the isle because their dad died in a fire.

"I'm so nervous Kyungsoo"

"I know you are nervous Kyungie, Kai is waiting to see how beautiful you look"

"Yea, I'm ready to walk down the isle"

"Lets do this Kyungie"

"Yea lets do this Kyungsoo"

The doors opened for Kyungsoo and Kyungie to walk down the isle together, Kyungie was smiling when she saw how Kai looked in his tuxedio and Kai smiled back to his beautiful bride.

Kyungsoo gave Kyungie a hug then he went to go take his seat. Kai and Kyungie were staring at eachother in the eyes, Kai smiled at his beautiful bride, Kyungie smiled back at her handsome husband.

"Now, Does anyone want to reject this couple getting married if so say it now or keep your silence"

"You look amazing Kyungie"

"Thank you Kai smae goes for you"

"Thank you"

The pastor gave the both the rings for them to put on.

"You may repeat after me, D.O Kyungie you make my life complete and with out you I would be a nobody"

"D.O Kyungie you make my life complete and with out you I would be a nobody"

"You have a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes, they would sparkle when I look into your eyes"

"Now Kyungie repeat after me, Kim Jongin, you would always make me smile no matter what will happen"

"Kim Jongin, you would always make me smile no matter what will happen"

"You make my life complete and our love true to everyone"

"You make my life complete and our love is true to everyone"

"Now do you may put the rings on your fingers"

Kai and Kyungie put their rings on eachothers fingers.

"Now do you Kim Jongin take D.O Kyungie as you wonderfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Do you D.O Kyungie take Kim Jongin your wonderfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss your bride"

Kai kissed Kyungie on the lips and she kissed him back then they started to smile at eachother. They walked down the isle together to the reseption room with everyone else. Kyungie and Kai sat together holding hands.

"I will be right back Kai, okay?"

"Okay baby"

Kyungie left with her bridemaids to go get changed into shorts, dc shoes, long word shirt that says SWAG  and finally black/white knee socks. When they were done getting all dressed they waited for their song Run The World by beyonce.

"Now everyone we have a spcial performance from the bride and the bridemaids lets welcome the swag crew" the mc said to everyone.

Everyone started clapping and cheering when they entered and on the dance floor. The song played, Kyungie started to dance like beyonce but with different dance moves they went over. After when the song was over they did a ending pose. Everyone clapped and cheered for them. They all bowed and went to go change back into the dresses. When they returned the sat back down, Kyungie drank her water and ate her food. When the wedding was over they went to go take a few pictures.

=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+
A/N: Thank you for reading, I hoped you liked it saranghae forever and always